(Closed) May 20/21/22 – 7 Months!!

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We are still registering too. We also just ordered our Save-the-Dates, which should arrive Friday, so we will try to address and mail them this weekend. I need to make an appt with the florist to see a centerpiece sample and sign the contract, and other odds and ends. I can’t believe how fast the time is flying by!

Post # 5
178 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a May 2011 bride, though I’m the week after you guys (28th)….

I’m working on bridesmaids dresses, planning the marriage prep work we need to do and scheduling the remainder of my year.

We sent save the dates out a while ago because it’s a holiday weekend and we wanted to give everyone a longer heads up.

Post # 6
88 posts
Worker bee

We’re going to register soon, but other than that we’re sort of on a break too!
I’m trying to get all of the “big” stuff booked by Christmas, so I’ll have Jan-May for the impossibly long list of craft plans I have. 🙂 Nevermind that it’ll be my last semester in college. Minor detail, haha!

Post # 7
216 posts
Helper bee

I got a lot done at the beginning of this month so Im taking a small break this week and next through my bday on the 2nd.  Taking a break excdept for scouting tux places that is, lol. 

Post # 8
79 posts
Worker bee

Can’t believe how quickly time is flying! We haven’t registered yet, but wanted to get that done in the next few weeks. Wanted to have a registry up and running by Christmas, because I think it will help our families w/ gift ideas for that too. So looking forward to registering!

I haven’t even begun to think about guys’ attire… well, thats not true… I know what I want, but haven’t actually scouted out a store for them yet. Is waiting until January too late for this?

The topic ‘May 20/21/22 – 7 Months!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors