4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i’m may 21, 2011, so not quite but almost 🙂

Post # 5
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am May 21, 2010!!!! I thought I was the only one. We started dating on May 21, 2004 in highschool so it felt right to keep that date. It’s a Friday night wedding but I am finding things a little easier because it is. Congrats!!!!

Post # 6
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I’m May 21, 2010! We wanted to get married in May and decided that something closer to the end of the month would probably be better weather-wise (Ohio weather is so unpredictable in the spring!). We also purposely chose a Friday wedding because of the cost savings associated with it. There are so many little extra perks that some of our vendors have thrown in free of charge because our event is on a Friday.

We haven’t decided on a honeymoon yet, either. We know that we definitely want something tropical and all-inclusive, but we just can’t seem to nail down a place yet!

Post # 7
27 posts
Newbee

We’re getting married on May 29, 2010 but May 21st is my birthday! May will be a big celebratory month for me!! Laughing

Post # 8
44 posts
Newbee

We’re getting married on May 21 because it was the only day available at the reception site.. and we REALLY wanted to have it there because our first date was there.. Plus it works well with my grad school schedule and it’s not memorial day weekend.. AND we get the WHOLE weekend to relax.. 

I’m getting exciiiiited….

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee

We are getting married May 21!  At first I was kind of worried about it being on a Friday, but now I really like it.  We got a discount on our venue (which was booked every Saturday for over a year) and it has been much easier to find vendors with availability.  We also don’t have to worry as much about other wedding parties taking pics in the same places we do.  We are planning to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon…but I’m leaving most of the planning to Fiance.  He’s good at that stuff and gave me a sneak peak at our hotels last week…so excited!

Post # 10
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Me too! May 21 worked for us for many reasons…the church/reception hall/photographer was open, and my brother leaves for the summer for a music program the very next morning, and we start jobs in mid-June so we’d have no vacation for a honeymoon. So this was literally the only day that fit for us after we considered all the factors! 

We are going on a cruise down in the Caribbean and then at the end of the week we are driving up to Disney for a day because I’ve never been there before and he wanted to surpirse me with that part 🙂 yay!

51 days from today!

Post # 11
14 posts
Newbee

ahhhh 50 days!!!

Post # 12
90 posts
Worker bee

WOOHOO 50 days! Oh man!

Post # 13
2083 posts
Buzzing bee

does may 14th count?? lol

Post # 15
90 posts
Worker bee

@alohababy that’s awesome! I’m so excited for Disney! Haha I can’t believe we are almost there. It’s kinda cool to think that we are all getting married on the same day in different places lol!

Post # 16
2083 posts
Buzzing bee

haha we’re going to disney too!! must be a popular destination for may brides 🙂

The topic ‘May 21, 2010 Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors