(Closed) May 21, 2011 – Ten Months!!

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Yay!

This month we’re sending out our Save-The-Date Cards, and getting a head-start on our playlist (ipod wedding). I’m also hoping to look into booking my hair appointments (2 of my Bridesmaid or Best Man will be going with me). I should also be picking up my dress is August!!! 🙂

Post # 4
65 posts
Worker bee

Yay for date twins!!! We just nailed down our date on Monday. Everything we are doing to prepare is so sporadic.  We have a venue and a church, but no guest list.  I have my wedding dress and have stuff for candy bar and centerpieces, all of this was done before we nailed a venue.  We are starting to work on our Save the Dates next month.

Post # 5
376 posts
Helper bee

We are having a similarly sporadic planning course — especially because our VENUE JUST CANCELLED! Sheesh. So we’re looking for another one and seeing how much money we can recoup.

Otherwise, we have: a date set, guest list nearly done, Save the Dates here but not sent out because of the wee problem I mentioned above, a cake vendor who doesn’t know we want them yet, I have my dress for the courthouse but not for the Indian ceremony, we have a venue for the courthouse (ie the courthouse) but not a venue for the Indian ceremony and no reception sites yet, we have our DIY invitations but haven’t finished them…we are courting a caterer and photographer but not sure yet…

Let’s say we still have a ways to go!

I’m so glad for my day twins! You are inspiring me with your early planning!

Post # 6
216 posts
Helper bee

I have both the ceremony and reception (food included) venues set, my dress is hanging in my parents closet.  Thats about it for now.  We are setting appointments with flower possibilities, signing the contract for our favors (photo booth with personalized frames), making an appointment for cake stuff, attempting to search for an officiant, I feel like I’m spiraling out of control!

I haven’t even thought of Save the Dates yet!  Am I totally behind???

Post # 8
5787 posts
Bee Keeper

My dress should actually be coming in this month! I started inquiring about possible rehearsal dinner locations, I have a few Save-The-Date Cards that still need to go out, I need to get serious about finding a band for the reception and deciding what sort of flowers I want

The topic ‘May 21, 2011 – Ten Months!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors