(Closed) May 21st 2010 Twins?

posted 11 years ago in May 2010
Post # 3
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

ME!

Progress seems scarily on pace. With a small (not so small) exception – the priest marrying us… uhm, died. I had prepared for the food not to be good or the photography to suck, I mean not really, but you know.. I couldn’t be THAT bride. And then that? Wow. I’m waiting until after Thanksgiving to start asking the church for a new priest or my money back. 

How about you? 

Post # 4
20 posts
Newbee

I’m also May 21, 2010.  I’m starting to panic that I’m not on pace, even though I should probably relax about it.  We have the caterer, venue, dress, photographer, and DJ booked.  Still working on florist, invitations, officiant….the list goes on…

Post # 5
44 posts
Newbee

@mountaingirl — no worries.. I have some of column A and some of column B done/ready to go. We designed, printed our own invitiations, and addressed all the inviatations because a. apparently I have to be doing SOMETHING at all times and b. that way we won’t have to worry about them until March. I panic every time I think “LESS THAN FIVE MONTHS BLAH!”

but then I take a deep breath. It’s M-O-O-O-N-T-H-S away 🙂

Post # 6
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Hooray! I am getting married on the 21st as well! I am currently working on designing the invitations…all the envelopes are done, but the invitation itself is giving me grief at the moment. I have read all sorts of different timelines to send the invites but as long as I get them out in 2 weeks I will survive haha. (I just got engaged in December.) I just booked hair appointments and all that jazz for the wedding day…I am having my first wedding shower next weekend! 

I think we are on track, but I could be deceiving myself as well… 🙂

The topic ‘May 21st 2010 Twins?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors