(Closed) May 24 2014 Brides….

posted 8 years ago in May 2014
Post # 226
1578 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
MrsTomilson:  Woohoo to one month from yesterday!  My fiance sent me flowers with a note saying he can’t wait to marry me in a month; it was so sweet and unexpected!

I have put on a bit of weight (3-4 pounds) since my lowest, but I’m still doing pretty well.  Not worried about my dress not fitting…at least not yet.  LOL  It also helps that it’s getting warmer here, so I’ve been out for a jog a few times and have been taking kettlebell and yoga classes.

Post # 227
18 posts
Newbee

Oh he sounds like quite the romantic  Very sweet!!

Oh that’s awesome news!!  I have abotu 5 lbs to lose before the wedding but I’m trying not to stress about it because if I lose weigth my dress won’t fit as nicely so if I just don’t gain any I’ll be fine πŸ˜› … I’m 8-10 lbs from my lowest weight but I’m not that short and it tends to go to my middle πŸ˜› I hope it gets warmer here too!!

Post # 228
1578 posts
Bumble bee

12 days before our wedding day, ladies!  Anyone else freaking out just a little about tying up loose ends?

View original reply
MrsTomilson:  He’s not into flowers, since they die so quickly, so every time I get some from him is very special.  He also knows his audience, even if flowers aren’t really practical. πŸ˜‰

You’ll be beautiful in your dress, I’m sure!  πŸ™‚  As for the weather, it’s crazy that our wedding day will be in the extended forecast soon.

Post # 229
18 posts
Newbee

Ahh 12 days!! I’m so excited but a part of me doesn’t want the engagement to be over! πŸ˜› Once it’s over there is no more planning and the not knowing how awesome things could be is over too! I want to live our wedding day over and over again πŸ˜› I guess once it’s over we can relax and then start decorating our house more and doing more work on our yard and start our family… Is it weird that it hasn’t happened yet and I’m already missing it? There are so crazy stressful times and I’ve had some pretty awful moments with people’s drama and things like that but when it was good… it was SO good lol! There have been some awesome moments during our engagement that luckily over shadow that not so good moments. <br /><br />I just checked the weather and it says thunder showers with a high of +16C and a low of +5C (high of 60.8F and a low of 41F). What is the weather like where you are DomesticDiva?

Post # 230
1113 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
DomesticDiva:  
View original reply
MrsTomilson:  

I’m just soooo freaking excited! I can’t wait for it to be here! I CANNOT focus on work at all. I keep forgetting anytime someone asks me to do something.

We got our marriage license on our lunch hour today and that was exciting πŸ™‚

Post # 231
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Meant2Bee:  Yay!! That’s so exciting! Congrats on the marriage license!! πŸ˜€ I know what you mean! It’s SO hard to concentrate! Love your username by the way! πŸ™‚ Are you doing a bee themed wedding or is that because of “weddingbee” ? πŸ™‚

Post # 233
1113 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
BreezyBride24:  I work 2 miles away from the court house LOL 

Post # 234
1578 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsTomilson:  Totally know what you mean about missing what hasn’t even happened yet!  I am always so excited for Christmas, but then it’s over so fast and I’m pretty bummed after.  Hope the honeymoon will help with any of those feelings!  πŸ˜‰

Your extended forecast is THAT extended?  The one I found is only 10 days, and it looks like in the 2-4 days before the wedding we’re looking at a low of 55 and a high of 69-73!  Perfect, if that’s what it ends up being on the day.

View original reply
BreezyBride24:  Color me jealous.  You tie up all of my loose ends and I’ll find you an entrance song.  Deal?  πŸ˜‰

Post # 235
636 posts
Busy bee

Hi ladies, just checking in to say hi! I hope that everyone’s planning is going well. We are pretty much ready to go here and I’m so excited to finally have the beautiful day we’ve been planning for a year πŸ™‚

Post # 236
115 posts
Blushing bee

Can’t believe there is only one weekend left for us.

We got our marriage license on Monday, we were both like “woahhhh” once we had it in our hands. We had to drive 4 hours roundtrip to PA since we live in VA and are getting married in PA. Worth it! I keep having these insane thoughts that somehow a gust of wind will come into our apartment and sweep it away and wont be able to get married, LOL. 

I also had my first sleepless night last night because my mind is racing about all the little things I need to do. But I am loving it! I finished my last big work project today, so I am ready to go!!!!!

Congrats ladies!

Post # 237
73 posts
Worker bee

I’m lucky if I have a job after the wedding … I cannot concentrate AT ALL at work either!! Almost done with all details just need to speak once more with the photographer, firm up a timeline, and get one last correspondence out to the bridesmaids. EEK cannot believe its almost here!! 

For those bees that have pretty much finished planning .. what will you be doing / trying to do with the remaining 10 days…I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to remain calm and composed! I’ve had a bridesmaid test my vulnerability this week..

Post # 239
636 posts
Busy bee

We did it you guys!!! Congratulations to all of you, I hope you had a beautiful day! 

Post # 240
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
blushpinkbride:  Oot oot!!! Downpour rain immediately following our ceremony, but it was a beautiful day, regardless! I hope the same for the rest of the amazing May 24 brides!

The topic ‘May 24 2014 Brides….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors