Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hey, ladies!  Just 10 months until we say “I do!” 

Woot!

Post # 34
488 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone!! I’m a date twin too 🙂 I have all the big stuff figured out and all the deposits put down, so now I’m trying to think of what else I can do for the wedding at 9-10 months out!

Post # 35
25 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone! I’m a date twin as well, and new on the boards 🙂

We got engaged August 31st, 2011. (@BreezyBride24 – grad school led to a long engagement for us as well!)

Feeling pretty good about planning – we have all the major things like venue (includes caterer), photographer, florist, and dress picked out. Doing all our cupcake tastings next weekend so hopefully that will be checked off as well. My biggest worry is my Maid/Matron of Honor is my sister who lives in London – coordinating choosing Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses with her will be a challenge!

Post # 36
2211 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@BreezyBride24:  So, that’s your new one you’re cheating on your original dress with, or your original dress?  Whichever it is, I think you look smokin’ in it!

Post # 40
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

This is the closest post to my wedding date so I think I’ll join in the fun! I’m getting married in Rio so we decided to get married on a Friday in order to segway into partying for the FI’s birthday on May 24th!

Even with planning a destination wedding there are so many things to do but I’m SUPER excited! 298 days for me!

Post # 41
2211 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@BreezyBride24:  Wait, so, the two photos in that one post in this thread are of two different dresses?  The bodice detailing looks identical to me, and while I can’t see the full skirt in the second pic, it looks pretty dang similar.

Or, are those the same dress, but you posted the other dress elsewhere?

Confused.

Post # 42
488 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@BreezyBride24:  Hello! Actually what I love most about my venue is that our ceremony will be on a 2nd floor covered terrace. So it will be outside, but we don’t have to worry about rain 🙂 And we’ll have a pretty fence right behind us, and the background will be a gorgeous golf course and lake. I guess I can start gathering my accessories and little things. I have everything bookmarked online, just need to actually order them. AND finalizing the guest list. Not looking forward to that, my FH and his family keep making new friends or discovering old ones that HAVE to be there :/

Post # 45
2211 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@BreezyBride24:  I just looked through this whole May 24 2014 thread and there are only 2 pictures; did the other 3 get erased somehow, or are you referring to another May 2014 thread?  You’re starting to make me think I’m insane, ’cause they aren’t there…

Looked through your Kentucky Derby thread and definitely like the first dress more!  It just suits you better.

Post # 46
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
@BreezyBride24:  Thanks for the welcome. To be honest IDK how many people to actually EXPECT but we are inviting about 22 and we’re guesstimating maybe 5-10 will actually come thru. Unfortunately our loved ones dont have the travel bug like we do so we arent sure who will actually come thru. As long as we are there, that’s all that matters! 

Here is a picture of the dress I ordered last month. I cannot wait till it gets here in November/December! 

And here are my shoes! 

I’m working on my brooch bouquet and have about 40 brooches thus far. I cannot wait until I’m finished!

The topic ‘May 24 2014 Brides….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors