(Closed) May 25, 2013

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m 5/25/2013 too! My Fiance and I have been engaged for 3 months and we had a hard time coming to an agreement on the date. But we have it now! We have a venue picked out, and we’ll be signing contracts to lock it in this week. Other than that..NOTHING! You’re so ahead of the game, and I’m so jealous. I have a hard time making decisions.. I have a feeling this little trait is going to cause a LOT of stress on me in the next year. Tongue Out I have ideas of what I want, but nothing at all picked for sure yet (dresses, invites, food, colors) I picked my Maid/Matron of Honor very early on.. and I’m starting to even get nervous about that decision (and she’s my sister!)

Post # 4
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@soontobmrsn:  I may not be your “date twin” but it sounds like we are “wedding twins!!”.  I’m from Saskatoon, SK and having my wedding in Martensville on August 24, 2012 (your hall is cheaper than any of the ones in the City, and had the best availability).  My colors are also black and white with green accents, and my bridesmaids dresses are black!!

Post # 6
190 posts
Blushing bee

Hi Date twin!! Im getting married in Ohio on May 25, 2013. We have our venue and catering lined up (all-in-one place) and couldn’t be more excited.

We also have our colors chosen: red,white, and black, and have hired our photographer. I bought my gown, and we’ve chosen the bridesmaid dresses. Now, Im just on the hunt for red satin heels to wear with my gown!

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@soontobmrsn:  All our dresses are from Jenny’s Bridal here in Saskatoon.  They had the largest selection that I was able to find but I also didn’t shop around alot.  I had a 2 month old at the time we were shopping (January) and a fiance that works out of town so I was very “in and out” lol.  Have you guys got your dresses yet?  Where are they from?  We are going very basic for decor.  I didn’t even want to have a wedding but we are doing it to make our families happy so it’s very easy and casual.  We have fake gerber daisies from Michaels in vases from Dollarama filled with rocks for our centerpieces, and votive holders on each table for candles.  We got our linens from Penny Lane.  The “touch of green” is the gerber daises, otherwise everything is black and white.

Post # 9
193 posts
Blushing bee

Hey Date twins! I’m obessively posting to all the May threads but that’s okay.. 

How’s everyone doing.. keeping their sanity? I just asked bridesmaids glad to see some other people have bridesmaid dresses locked down.. I only have ideas.. care to share pictures? website links?

Post # 13
526 posts
Busy bee

Hello Dates Twins!! It’s been a while since anyone has posted here, but I jut found this thread, so I thought I’d start it up again!!

I am getting married on May 25, 2013 in Massachusetts! We have a LOT done, but I am still finding little details that need to be taken care of. I realize I still have PLENTY of time, but I’d prefer to be as planned as possible early on so I can relax closer to my date. Below are a few of our decisions so far!

Venue:

Invitation:

Color/Flower Inspiration:

Post # 14
526 posts
Busy bee

Bump!!

Post # 15
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

we have a lot done since we are doing a lot of it ourselves and/or need to save money for things.  I have almost all of the decor picked out and either made or the start of it done.  We have our venue, reception food picked out.  Ideas for the attire for the mens side.  My dress is purchased and laying in the closet.  About the only thing I do not have planned…or a thought of how I want it to look is the ceremony lol

Post # 16
251 posts
Helper bee

Hello! My wedding will be held in OKC and I’ve only booked my photographer and videographer. Done alot of dress of shopping but can’t seem to decide on anything. All you ladies are WAY ahead of me. I need to get moving! 

The topic ‘May 25, 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors