(Closed) May 29 Brides!! 100 days from today!!

posted 8 years ago in May 2010
Post # 3
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am kind of getting nervous…..Nightmares are coming more often too LOL. Ready to see it all come together!

Post # 5
52 posts
Worker bee

AHHHH!!! I know 97 days, I am slightly freakin out!  Haha but most of the big things are done so I guess that is good!  But all its all those little things!

Post # 6
972 posts
Busy bee

Seems like its just taking forever now to come! We have been engaged for 2 years and we are so ready to do it and go to Jamaica!  My dress still isnt even in yet, we still need to order our favors! 

Post # 8
925 posts
Busy bee

oh my gosh yall, I’m so nervous!  I’m so worried about how things are going to turn out.  There’s so many decisions to be made! 

Post # 10
925 posts
Busy bee

LOL ditto!  I’ve never felt so many different time of emotions at the same time, it’s so crazy!

Post # 11
333 posts
Helper bee

how much do you guys have left to do? I feel so behind and I’d like to know how caught up I should be at this point..

Post # 12
304 posts
Helper bee

Well, I still need to make my invitations.  So don’t feel bad about being behind!  Everything is booked now (finally), so I just have to do all my DIY projects. 

Major things still to do:

Invitations (Make, Cut, Assemble, Line Envelopes, Address, etc)

Make Chuppah

Decide on/Make place cards

Finish designing Menu Cards, Cut

Figure out what to include in Ceremony

Make Programs

There’s also a billion little things, but if those don’t get done, I won’t be crushed…

Post # 13
333 posts
Helper bee

yeah, I have to make/mail invitations as well.. Along with programs and all that jazz

but we still don’t know what the groom/groomsmen and ring bearers are wearing yet. ugh!!

i  feel soo behind. Basically all that’s done is my places are booked, officiator, photographer, I have my dress, my girls have their dress and that’s about it.

Partly it’s due to lack of money to pay for the rest, partly I work full time. Partly I need help staying on track, I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing even.

Post # 14
925 posts
Busy bee

my current list:

get wedding rings

pay for airfare for honeymoon

find a veil

send out invitations

decide on food for reception

get passports

finalize ceremony program

not much to do, feels great!

Post # 15
333 posts
Helper bee

do you guys have your honeymoon booked?

my car broke down and now I have all these expenses and can’t book it yet 🙁

Post # 16
925 posts
Busy bee

our honeymoon is booked.. finally.  When do you think you’d be able to book it sept2610?

The topic ‘May 29 Brides!! 100 days from today!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors