(Closed) May 29th, 2011

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

here, here!

planning is going okay. I had a list of things I wanted to get done before Aug 23rd (when I started school) but none of them were accomplished. Hoping to have photog and band booked in the next week though. Just got our STD in the mail yesterday and am aiming to send them out the second week of September and going dress shopping for the second time next week. 

Post # 4
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m a 5/29/11 Bride! So far, I have a dress and a venue.  That’s it.  Am I behind???

Post # 6
486 posts
Helper bee

Hi all,

I am also planning my day on 5/29/11. Not to brag but I think I got a pretty good handle! I love planning it’s kinda my gift and curse.

So I have my venue which is completely just the venue so I have to work so hard to get everything else done on my own there’s no help you out packages. I will be planning an outdoor wedding which I am so siked about cause it’s my dream but I’m nervous as sh*t because I live in south Florida and it rains a lot. I know playing with fire.

Anyways, I have the venue, cater and bar service, photographer already took engagement photos, have the save the dates going out next week, have rental quotes just have to pick which one I want to go with, have the DJ, and just recently I think I found the dress I love gonna sleep on it, my DOC which also covers my favors, and I have my room blocked for the guest at a hotel. Just started making Pomander ball samples and centerpiece samples to see what I like to more accurately determine my budget.

My idea is just to get everything that I can do now done and put it in the attic and check on it by weekly make sure no paper monsters come in the house lol.

So that I can just relax when the time comes I’m sure family coming in town will be more than enough to keep me busy who needs to be doing last minute decor stuff too!

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee

I thought I was ahead but after reading some other posts maybe not????  I got my dress, the venue, the photographer, and the DJ.  The tasting at our venue is in a few weeks, bridesmaid dress shopping is in 2 weeks.  I emailed some officiants but so far haven’t met anyone.  I also work full time and am in school full time….even though theres still 9 more months i’m already getting panicky about time!!!

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee

Not yet! My brother is designing mine so I’m basically waiting on him….I asked him to have them done by mid-October so I can mail them out by November at the latest!

Post # 10
168 posts
Blushing bee

Me, me!

I have venue/catering, photographer, music, my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, officiant, and I’ve mailed save the dates.  Pretty much all the big stuffed is booked and picked, and now it’s just a matter of filling in the blanks.

Post # 11
486 posts
Helper bee

I’m back so the save the dates are out been out for about 2 weeks dress deposit made and we booked the honeymoon 2 days ago!!! Well on our way!

Post # 13
486 posts
Helper bee

@Nati-Lyte:

We are going to Jamaica! We booked including airfare, Mon-Sat stay in a oceanview suite at the Iberostar Grand 5star resort in Montego Bay it was only $3033 it includes a 24hr private butler service and all inclusive everything. Including premium liquors, gourmet meals excess to the other 2 resorts Iberostar owns and their activities. I have a friend of a friend who got us this AMAZING price including flight and board and everything we will need except for maybe money for wave runners all other acitivities are included. Let me know if you need help I will give you more details and here contact number. resort link http://www.iberostar.com/EN/-hotels/Iberostar-Grand-Hotel-Rose-Hall_3_134.html but don’t book here my rep can give you better pricing. Good luck!

Post # 15
150 posts
Blushing bee

May 39th Bride here πŸ™‚ soooo excited! Got all the big stuff booked, time to do the little stuff.

The topic ‘May 29th, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors