Post # 1
40 more days!!! i’m getting anxiety everytime i think about how many more days.
what we have left to do:
1. buy wedding bands
2. buy grooms shoes, tie, belt
3. design programs
4. design thank you cards
5. design guestbook
6. order extra battery for digital camera for photobooth
7. Make photobooth sign
8. book honeymoon
9. go to 2nd & 3rd fitting
10. buy fascinator
i think that’s it?
Post # 3
Oh Gosh – we have SOOOO much to do – I get overwhelmed every time I think about it.
Buy gifts for wedding party
2nd dress fitting
meet with minister 1 more time
meet with DJ to go over music
figure out guest book
finish purchasing accessories for cupcake/candy buffet
finish escort cards
start and finish table numbers
Well that is all I can think about at this moment – but I just KNOW there’s more!!
Post # 4
omg yes. i have more on my list now that you mention it.
purchase sweets bar stuff
do escort cards n name cards
Post # 5
I just had my 2nd fitting today, and I asked them to changed the shape just a tad 😉 My next and final fitting is May 21st, 8 days before my wedding!!
Left to do:
- Discuss music with DJ
- Choose ceremony music and discuss with band
- Mail Rehearsal dinner invites to Out of Town guests who have rsvp’ed yes
- Discuss wedding day pictures with photog
- Purchase toasting flutes
- Purchase honeymoon attire
- Purchase basket for flip flops
- Provide final guest numbers to caterer, venue, and florist
- Choose Rehearsal dinner menu
- Purchase gifts for Bridal party
- Plan Deep Sea fishing trip for Fiance (wedding gift)
I can’t help but think there are items missing from the list above.