(Closed) May 30, 2009!

posted 10 years ago in May 2009
Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2009

I’m your date twin – but I’m out here in Pittsburgh!  I can’t believe how time is really creeping up on us!  I’m with you…I have the big stuff taken care of, now it’s all the little details to finish up!

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee

May 30th!!!

Hi Ladies!  Congraulations to us! 

Let me propose a toast:

May the planning be fun and light

May the sun shine bright

May our day be filled with laughter

And we all live happily ever after 

Stacey
Living in NYC but getting married in Fort Lauderdale

Post # 5
15 posts
Newbee

I’ll toast to that!

Post # 6
131 posts
Blushing bee

Here, Here!

Post # 7
131 posts
Blushing bee

Since we are all on the same time line, when are your invitations going out, and what did you give for an RSVP deadline? We need a final count 2 weeks before. I was thinking the invites should go out by March 20th and an RSVP date of April 20th? Is that too much time, not enough time. I guess I never paid attention when I got invites before.

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee

Wow, we’re not planning on sending our invites out until the last week of March, and we’re asking for them back by the first week of May.  All of our guests basically are out of town.  We don’t need final numbers in or anything till the 21st. 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee

Also a date twin! We’re sending out invites at the end of March, with a response back the first week of May as well. 

We’re getting married in Fort Myers and are still hashing out the big details (though hilariously I’ve picked out all the little things) and frantically remodeling our house at the same time. It’s nuts!

100 day countdown begins next Wednesday! 

Post # 11
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Ooo congratulations!!!

I made my own inviations and had them printed in SF Chinatown (at this place called Hodai). They were really cheap and the quality is good, but their attitudes are the best. I got what I wanted so I didnt care though.

[update] sorry I just realized this is a date twin board. I am unable to delete the post so I edited my post to apologize for off topic @@

Post # 12
80 posts
Worker bee

Hello Date Twins!  We’re sending our invitations at the end of March/early April with a May 8, 2009 RSVP date.  Does this sound reasonable?  Am I cutting it too close?  Our vendor doesn’t need a final count until 1 week before our event.

Post # 13
11 posts
Newbee

Another date twin here… Getting married in South Jersey.  We’re planning on sending our invites out at the end of March (everyone needs to travel to get to our wedding), and we’re asking to RSVP by Friday May 8th.  We’ll start calling the stragglers on the following Monday.  :o) 

We’re down to almost 100 days?!? Yikes!

Post # 14
7 posts
Newbee

<h2>100 Days!</h2>

100 days and countting!  So exciting!

Thank you all for posting about when you are sending your invitations!  This was such a HUGE help for me you all have no idea.  So a heart felt thank you from Ms Yoga!

Post # 15
15 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe it’s 100 days away!!

Post # 16
19 posts
Newbee

100 Days! Wow! It really sneaks up on you. We’re sending out our invitations at the end of March and asking for an RSVP 2 weeks before our wedding. We don’t need actual numbers until 3 days before the wedding and since we’re destination people know if they are going to attend well before our deadline.

The topic ‘May 30, 2009!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors