(Closed) May 30, 2009!

posted 11 years ago in May 2009
Post # 32
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2009 - University of Michigan Union

Ohhhh, I am so excited. So much so that I can’t sleep!!!

Post # 33
2606 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

Today was my second-to-last-day at work before the wedding.  I haven’t been nervous about much, (other than say, tripping while walking down the aisle.. 😉 but today, all of a sudden I started thinking about things and my tummy filled up with butterflies, (still not nervous about the marriage, just the wedding)!  I don’t know how I am going to make it through tomorrow!!!!  I will be glad when I am done with work and can focus on last minute details instead!

As far as what I have left to do, it’s all the little things.  We are making our own centerpieces, and they have to sit on top of the fridge for 24-48 hours to set, (on top of the fridge so the cats don’t get at them, that is), so we can only make about six at a time.  Then the favors come probably Wednesday, so I will be working on those next.

We just finished our table cloth for the cake table last night!  Oh wow, am I happy with the way it turned out!  We bought a large table cloth and some of those fabric-type iron on transfers and placed wedding photos of Mr. Apricot’s parents and grandparents, my parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents, and GREAT-GREAT-grandparents around it.  The top has the saying from our invitations on it, and we scattered the double-heart logo we’ve been using throughout.  I’m so proud! 

Five days to go, ladies!!!!!!!

Post # 34
199 posts
Blushing bee

We finalized every thing Sunday! OMG 5 days left!!! AAAAAAHHHH!

Post # 35
2606 posts
Sugar bee

Finalized everything?!?!  WOW, I thought we were doing well, but now I feel behind!  LOL! 

Post # 36
96 posts
Worker bee

Today is my next to last day at work and then I am off till June 15th!!  … I can not believe we are all getting married THIS weekend.  Mentally I am sooooo ready, other than that we still have a few small details we have to finish bw tonight and Thursday and dealing with last minute questions.

I can not get over we are down to the wire ladies.. sooo excited!!

Post # 37
2606 posts
Sugar bee

WEIRD, Future Puida!  TODAY was MY last day at work, (well, techinically yesterday, since it’s now 1AM), and I’m off until June 15th, too!  🙂  Are you also going on an Alaskan Crusietour for your honeymoon? 😉

The topic ‘May 30, 2009!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors