Post # 1
So I looked on my Macy’s registry today and staring at me was 95 DAYS UNTIL YOUR WEDDING!!!
I am feeling behind or nervous because the last two weeks I haven’t done anything. LOL. What are you all doing currently or think I should absolutely have done by this point?
Any answers are helpful, just wanted to see where I stand.
Post # 3
Me! Hi, date twin!
I have a lot done, like, mostly everything. This is what I have left to do:
- address and send invites (they are at the printer right now)
- Book a limo for wedding party
- Book a bus to transport guests from hotel to reception
- have my hair trial
- decide on and buy favors
- pick our songs for first dances, etc.
All the major stuff is done!
Post # 4
Oh, and so far this week I have been making a rough draft of the seating arrangements (obviously this will change after RSVPs roll in, but it’s a start) and picking out jewelry for myself, the bridesmaids, and the MOG.
Post # 5
HI my date twins! Yes we dared to do it on the Memorial Day weekend!
So far we have this to do:
1. Order Invites (We are double checking the numbers, but we already have them ready to be printed)
2. Bridal Jewelry
3. Have the veil made (From my FMIL’s old veil)
4. Meet with the DJ
6. Meet with florist
7. Hair trial etc…
I’m sure there is more, but I can’t think of any right now. We actually have all of the appointments booked to take care of whats on the list. They will be taken care of over the next fews weeks.
I’m super excited!!! I think it really FELT real when my dress came in the other week.
Post # 6
I have 51 things on my to do list. EEP.
Post # 7
Um… Where did March go????? As of yesterday two months until the big day. I got sad all of a sudden this morning, I can’t buy bridal magazines anymore in less than two months?? What will it be like to not plan a wedding anymore? Ha ha it’s so silly but all of a sudden I think of these things.
Anyway, is everyone hanging in there?? Below is the list of things I am stressing out about the most!
1. Groom and Groomsmen ties
2. Getting all of the RSVP cards back
3. Loosing that last 5 pounds (so difficult)
4. I forgot what my cake looks like, need to get the baker ribbon for it
5. Seating charts, finish my wine glass butterfly idea / make table numbers
6. Remember to Breathe!
7. Help my uncle put together the ceremony and figure out our vows
8. Flowers… flowers and more flowers! (we are doing our own)
9. Finalize honeymoon stuff
Do you all feel like the list keeps growing?
Post # 8
I still need to find a limo! Why are they so expensive and all have 4 hour minimums? I need it for less than 2!
Invitations went out on Tuesday and we got about 8 RSVP cards already. I had my final dress fitting yesterday and took it home, and I bought my rehearsal dinner dress.
I’m pretty much relaxing right now. I’m going to buckle down and take care of all the little details in a couple weeks.