May 6, 2017 Nerd/Star Wars wedding Recap! Photo and detail heavy.

posted 4 months ago in Recaps
Post # 31
923 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

WOW your wedding looks amazing. I was honestly surprised at how much I loved your dress with the black on it. You look gorgeous! May the force be with you two.

Post # 32
994 posts
Busy bee

You looked beautiful Bee. The details are fantastic!

Post # 33
1396 posts
Bumble bee

Love your dress! Love the flowers and color scheme and those favors are too cute!!!! Great job!!! Congrats!!!!

Post # 34
518 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

love it! congrats!

Post # 35
596 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

I’m obsessed with your wedding! I absolutely adore your colors and how you added in nerdy elements to make it super unique. Well done on the flowers– when I first saw your archyway I thought “holy moly, those flowers must have cost so much.” You did an amazing job at DIY-ing your wedding. Congratulations on your marriage!

Post # 36
566 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

lilacjedibride :  I am so in love with your wedding!!!! My husband and I are also huge nerds and into everything you and your husband are into! We made our wedding school themed though since we are both teachers, but I really admire how you incorporated so many elements into your special day! 🙂 wish I had done some of the same!

Post # 37
2004 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

lilacjedibride :  How cool! My Star Wars obsesssed husband would have loved to have been a guest lol Just had to say how much I love your dress!

Post # 38
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2018

Omg I absolutely love this! Congrats on such a beautiful and unique wedding! The light sabers are amazing! 

Post # 39
1160 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Love this recap.  Your personalties and interests shine through and the recap is full of great inspiration and tips to other brides.

Post # 41
315 posts
Helper bee

I don’t know how I didn’t see this post before!!!

We’re getting married in two weeks, and our wedding is also Star Wars themed!!!

Your pictures look great, and your nerdy touches are fantastic! 

Congratulations!!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors