Post # 1
I can’t believe how fast it is coming! What is on your to do list for the next while?
I plan on:
– sending my save the dates (Sending them today actually!)
– order my Bridesmaid dresses (sometime in the next week)
– work on a photo slideshow
– start attending pre cana classes
Post # 3
bugger, I didn’t even notice the date today!!! Gaaah! *head explodes*…
november list –
Make invites and Quaker marriage cert. Maybe test food at venue, and do menus too, wrap up all the paper works early? Hire dj. Sort out pre marriage course. Sort out ribbon bouts for gm and children. And ribbon for pew ends.
Lose weight & save money, most importantly!!
And buy all xmas presents… Shout if you win the lottery haha!!
Post # 4
I’m making invites, finalizing the rentals and table floor plan and hopefully deciding on centerpieces.
Oh, and win the lotto 🙂 Hey, I’d even be happy with 5K!
Post # 5
I have a Wedding Countdown on my computer but have been offline the last few days so I totally missed the 6-month mark. We are now down to 5 months and 27 days….aaaaahhh!
Same here for me….lose weight and save money! 🙂
Post # 6
I’m May 7th too and I feel like I have soo much left to do.. maybe its because I feel like I dont know what I need to do or just keep procrastinating!!
I’m hoping to do the guestlist within the next week or so..
We have booked the church, reception venue, photo, video, transportation, bought my dress, and bridesmaids dresses are ordered… and I think that’s about it!! AHHH soo much to do!
Pointers? I think I am sending out save the dates in January..
Post # 7
@KelPel5711 I think you are off to a good start! I think the guest list is a great idea for the next project tackled, helps decide a lot of other things!
November Completed Checklist
Book Honeymoon, Decide on Tuxs, Pick Out Wedding Bands, finish asking wedding party, Save the Dates sent out
Already Completed: venue, church, catering, photographer, videographer, DJ, Ceremony musicians, My dress, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, centerpieces (still need to finish creating)
Invites, Programs, Slideshow
Post # 8
I’m trying to get as much as I can done before my graduate coursework gets too intense in the next couple months.
Things still to do:
– Mail invitations (just finished addressing envelopes, just need to stuff & mail)
– Pick out & buy bridesmaids dress’s
– Pick out and buy groom & groomsman’s suits
– Buy flowers (already picked out, just need to wait for it to get closer)
– Finalize photographer (have an email contract but need to do an official hard contract)
– Check off RSVP’s as they come in
– Make seating chart
– Make stationary for wedding (programs, escort cards, place cards, table numbers)
– Put together favors (still need to buy candy for one of them)
– Buy aisle runner’s
– Buy camcorder
– Finalize cake
– Plan afternoon after party BBQ (#1 thing fiancé wants)
– Write vows
– Plan honeymoon
I’m sure I’m missing some things & the list seems to continually grow.
Post # 9
woo were date twins =)
not long to go now!..ive pretty much got everything done. im a planner
Post # 10
I’m also a May 7 bride… and my TO DO LIST is CRAZY long. And, I’m a planner, so I’m going nuts. BUT, there’s not much I CAN do right now that’s on my list.
Here is what I can work on between now and the end of January:
– put together and address invitations
– finish Tears of Joy packets
– create and print Donation Favor Cards
– DIY Memorial Candles
– Tuxes (I have to do registry, rings and tuxes while my Fiance is home during the holidays!)
– DIY veil
That looks like a long list, but I have 3 more pages of things to do!
When is everyone sending their invitations? I have a RSVP date of April 1 for my May 7 wedding. I was thinking late-February?
Post # 11
@cllyons: You have everything done?!?!! Crazy!!! I wish 🙂