(Closed) May 7th 2011 <3

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Jewel Box in Forest Park and Windows on Washington

A friend of mine just set her date for May 2011 (May 14th), and she said it feels far off, but trust me – it’ll go fast! Enjoy your engagement!  The last year of mine flew by!

Post # 5
690 posts
Busy bee

Yay, we’re day twins!  Part of me feels like its a long way away, but on the other hand there is SO much to do!  I’m trying to focus on the major decisions (just put a deposit on a venue today!) but I’m definitely thinking about ALL of the smaller details as well! 

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hello Ladies πŸ™‚ I am a May 2010 Bride Too ( May 15th ). All of My Wedding has BEEN PAID OFF FOR A MONTH πŸ™‚ SO NOW I CAN JUST SET BACK AND RELAX AND ENJOY THE ENGAGEMENT πŸ™‚ !!!! HOPE ALL YOU LADIES ARE DOING WELL WITH PLANNING AND GOOD LUCK !

Courtney

Post # 7
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

i am a may 7th 2010 bride, so mines right around the corner.. and i wanted to tell you congrats and it will go by fast!!! =)

Post # 8
555 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m a May 7 2011 bride too!  I am enjoying wedding planning and think weddingbee is the best!

Post # 9
690 posts
Busy bee

Yay – more May 7 people!!  Does the date have special meaning to anyone?  For me its just a pretty random date, but it worked best with our schedules!

I AM looking forward to the fact that it is still sort of ‘off season’ for a lot of the local getaways.  Our dating anniversary is Valentine’s Day, so we could never afford to go away on our anniversary! 

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee

I too am a May 7, 2011 bride!!! Im soo happy to be approaching the 1 year mark!!!

No really special  meaning for us… BUT it is 2 days before my birthday πŸ™‚

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

Another May 7th Bride here!! My maid of honour got married last weekend, so we can start planning mine now! I have my venue and photographer booked but thats all!

We chose the 7th as we got engaged on the 7th, its my partners birthday on the 7th and its his lucky number, plus our venue only had two saturdays in May!

Post # 12
1254 posts
Bumble bee

May 7th here too! It is also our 5th year anniversary date. It seemed so long ago just a month ago but time seems to be moving way too fast for me now with so many more things to get done on the list…yikes! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
111 posts
Blushing bee

Another 5/7/11 here! It does seem far away but I’m happy to have plenty of time to plan. My only complaint is that I’m studying to take the bar exam at the end of this month, so I can’t really focus on planning until I get it over with!!

I’m just glad that we finalized the date. We changed it probably about 10 times before we finally found a date that works for everyone AND the venue, and put down our deposit to reserve it. I was getting kind of stressed out about getting a good time/place because everywhere was booking so quickly. Hopefully now that the date is settled the rest of the planning won’t be as stressful. πŸ™‚

Post # 14
37 posts
Newbee

Yet another 5.7.11 bride! We have a fabulous date, it just sounds right!  I have been engaged since February and I thought that it would take forever to get here… but now its coming up fast with all the details that need to be taken care off! (Oh, and not to mention that I am in 2 weddings before my own, both of my FH sisters.)

Post # 15
1641 posts
Bumble bee

5.7.11 over here!!

Post # 16
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I am a 5.7.2011 bride too! zeynokiz had brought up in another post that our date is the day before Mother’s Day. Are you guys doing anything special to honor that Moms attending your Wedding/Reception?

The topic ‘May 7th 2011 <3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors