(Closed) May 7th Brides – 100 days tomorrow! Who’s freaking out?

posted 7 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m freaking out for you!

Post # 5
1398 posts
Bumble bee

I’m sure it will be fine but I feel like there’s so much to do! We’re almost ready to book the honeymoon, but its a lot of things to buy and scary to commit. I can’t get in touch with my venue who has the contacts for the cake. My DIY invites are coming along though! It’s really just details now, but a lot of important ones (cake topper!)

Are you getting married in Ireland? Absolutely breathtaking country, I would live there if I could find work!

Post # 7
223 posts
Helper bee

OMG, I’m freaking out, yes. I have a lot done. But I still have A LOT to do. I have a feeling these 100 days are going to FLY by!

Invitations are being sent out in two more weeks.
First Dress fitting in three weeks.
Cake tasting in three weeks.

I can’t look past February or I’m going to lose my mind.

Post # 8
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - The Royal Park Hotel

@aunt pol: I’m totally in love with the fact that you’re getting married in Ireland. I was able to visit briefly while I was on study abroad and it was unforgettable!

Um. If you’re 100 days out tomorrow, that means I was at 100 days today. That totally blew past me! 😀

Post # 10
223 posts
Helper bee

@aunt pol: Haha! I wish I was a little more relaxed. I feel like everything needs to be done *right now*. But, really – its fun and I’m not stressed. I work a LOT, so trying to squeeze in wedding stuff is hard to do.
My RSVP Date is April 1… and I will not hesitate to start calling on April 2 🙂
Also, I have a florist appointment in late-March. Does that seem late to you?

The topic ‘May 7th Brides – 100 days tomorrow! Who’s freaking out?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors