Post # 1
How are we holding up, everyone?
My last day of work was this past Thursday. I moved back in with my parents for the next two weeks (to the town where our wedding will be) and I’m enjoying a little relaxation. However – that won’t last long as my two-weeks-“off” is getting busy.
My to do list:
-Final meeting with our photographer
-Seating arrangements and table cards
-Table number “through the years” project
-Finish making cake topper
-pack for my big move half-way across the country after the wedding
-break in shoes
-buy/decide on wedding night attire 😉 😉
I am sure there is a lot more for me to do – but that list is a good start….
Don’t forget to breathe! As someone once said to me “This is the only time your life that you will be two weeks away from your wedding day. And THAT is *really* exciting!”
Post # 3
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! TWO WEEKS!!!!
I have to:
Iron the napkins and table overlays
Fold napkins (reception site won’t do that since we’re not using their napkins).
(this was an awesome suprise) Meet w/DJ (who is FREE) to go over music.
Drop off cake board that I decorated to baker.
Last dress fitting next weekend.
Buy more candy for the candy buffet.
Get “thank you” gifts for some of the folks who will be helping us the day of the wedding.
Give timeline of the day to our photographer.
I *think* that’s it!
Post # 4
Girls I am FREAKING out with EXCITEMENT and I’m mildly overwhelmed 🙂
- buy maid of honor a gift from antique store
- write thank you letters to our moms
- deliver cake tray and topper to baker
- deliver vintage trays to cousin caterer
- deliver pottery to my sisters house tomorrow
- finalize music list with dj next thursday
- make final payment with photographer & do our timeline
- pay reception hall additional fee so we can enter the day before
- order a case of flowers to be drop shipped to sister’s garage (just in case my sisters oversleep and lose our order to another florist b/c of mom’s day)
- continue gluing pinwheels
- keep breaking in my shoes and find another pair to wear during dancing
- confirm dress rehearsal party guests
- negotiate sangria w/cousin caterer for cocktail hour
- finalize makeup stuff w/friend
CONGRATS WOMEN!!! WE ARE IN THE FINAL STRETCH 🙂
Post # 5
Yay! Final Stretch – I’ve been waiting for youuuuu….
So totally excited. Can’t WAIT!
Post # 6
Woohoo!!! I’m so excited. The to-do list is small which makes me VERY happy!! 🙂
Post # 7
Tomorrow Im meeting the Photog to do a walk through of what/where we’ll be doing.
and some last minute DIY things than can wait till the night before.
Post # 8
OMG! It’s come soooo fast! I truly can’t wait!!!
This is what I have left to do….
- have my bridal shoot this week for my Bridal Portrait!!! YAH!!!
- purchase my groom’s gift and gift for the parents.
- purchase gifts for my hostesses
- break in my shoes
- finalize seating arrangements
- make final payments
- and RELAX!!