(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 138
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@frencheagle:  Oh I really liked Gone Girl! Have you read anything else by her? I powered through Sharp Objects and Dark Places while we were on holidays in March! They are very twisted but so good!

Post # 139
66 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

A bit gutted, FF says I’m ovulating and Darling Husband is away on business trip until Friday.

We BDed before he went away yesterday but it’s some more reasons to hate his now frequent business trips 🙁

On the other hand, I’m immensely proud of how well he is doing in his career and would support him to the end of the Earth but dammit, we need to make a baby!

Post # 140
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

It seems I missed my LH surge yesterday. I had an almost positive OPK at 11am yesterday, I was out all day and could only do another at 9:20pm and it was fainter. I think my positive OPK would have been early afternoon. Getting nothing but negatives today. Darling Husband and I were able to BD yesterday morning, last night and this afternoon.  Think our timing is ok?

Hope you ladies had a great weekend!

Post # 141
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Lyndzo:  Sounds like good timing to me. I usually ovulate 2 days after a positive OPK, so I guess I’d shoot for tomorrow too.

Post # 142
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013
Roll Call!!

Current Cycle Day: CD 7

Ovulation Date:  May 2- May 6 are the predicted dates

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: not sure yet. I’ll test 14 DPO, whenever that is

Cycles trying: 2nd 

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): BD ED during when I have EWCM until O is confirmed. Prenatals. next time I go to the store I’m getting vit B6. Started spotting 9 DOO last cycle. 

Link to Chart, if any: Spottts (FF)

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:  I love Janet Evanovich. Notorious 19 was the last book I finished. 

Post # 143
2450 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

my mom told me that my sister’s baby #5 is due in september. i started crying. 

that’s all. 

Post # 144
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Lyndzo:  that sounds pretty good!! i would keep it up for a few more days!

@Indianinerniner:  arg that’s the worst. Fx that the bd you squeezed in was enough! I just spent the weekend driving back and forth from where Darling Husband is working out of town right now because it was just close enough to be manageable and I knew it would make me crazy sitting there knowing we were missing my FW. I am pooped now though cuz that was a butt ton of driving!

Post # 145
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@rosworms: awww I’m sorry 🙁 that’s awesome for her but not easy news to digest right now huh?

Post # 146
1492 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@rosworms:  Hugs. I went through something similar around christmas when I found out both SILs were expecting. So lame! UGH!

On another note, its go time. We are going to DTD EVERYYY DAY!!!! until after O. UGH! In the past we were doing every other day but I figured its time to take one for the team and pull out the big guns. HAR HAR.

Post # 147
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@redhead46:  I had some weird cramps last night maybe it was O. We BD every day anyway so hopefully it works. Been trying to keep my legs up after LOL

Post # 148
2440 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Lyndzo:  Cramps sound like a good sign.  I get O pain every month but it’s more sharp/shooting.  Haha, I keep my legs up too, figure it can’t hurt anything 🙂

Post # 149
1192 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2012
Current Cycle Day: 3

Ovulation Date: May 6

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: May 19

Cycles trying: This is our second cycle. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Timed BD, OPKs, Calcium & Vitamin D, and prenatals.  None of these are very strict except the prenatals. 

Link to Chart, if any: 

Favorite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?: Gone Girl

Post # 151
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@pink_sherbert:  The House at Riverton is on my paperbackswap.com list and I should be getting it in a few weeks!

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors