(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 152
2450 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

thanks for the support, girls. i’m really glad to be starting a new week. last week is behind us. This week… is O week.

Post # 153
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I just want to complain about my ovaries for a second.  I think this is the first time since I was off BC that I have Od from my left ovary, and let me tell you it is so much painful than my right!  I am now 3 DPO, and I am still cramping; it totally sucks!  Soon AF cramps are going to start (well, hopefully not) which will cause me to have hardly any time for two 2 weeks straight without cramping!  My right is so much more pleasant.  I just get a pinching feeling for a half hour, and then maybe a few cramps the rest of the day.  WTH!  

Thanks for reading my rant.  I don’t want to complain about it irl, because honestly, I know no one really cares about my ovaries, but seriously, when can women catch a break! Laughing

Post # 154
641 posts
Busy bee

Current Cycle Day: CD7

Ovulation Date: Around April 30th

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: May 14th/29 Days (Based on averaging, since cycles have been irregular since beginning TTC in January – Prior to then, it had been 28 days.)

Cycles trying: 6 (Began at the beginning of January)

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Prenatals, BD frequently (we’re pretty adamant about not making it just about getting pregnant, though), maintaining a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and I may start doing yoga, meditating and practicing some visualization techniques.

Link to Chart, if any: Not charting (will begin in June if no BFP by then)

Favorite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?: Honestly, the best book I’ve read lately is a cookbook, “The Newlywed Cookbook.”

Post # 155
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@rosworms:  Ugh that sucks. I would have reacted the same way.  Glad it’s O week. Hope this is it for you!

@onyx81:  Sorry about the cramps. Cramps suck!

Post # 156
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@rosworms:  Aww that is exciting news but I’m sure it stings a little  πŸ™ Hopefully this is your month and you will be 6 months along when your sister delivers!  πŸ˜‰ We have the same POAS date – it is O week indeed! Good luck!  πŸ™‚ 

Post # 157
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@onyx81:  

“I just want to complain about my ovaries for a second.”

your post made me laugh – cramps are not fun lol.

Post # 158
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@onyx81:  I understand about being busy – but it’s a really fast read if you can try!  Once you get sucked in and lose a night of sleep to finish it…it’ll be over with!  haha

@AbBeeRoad:  I did read her other two books – didn’t like either one as much as Gone Girl but they were okay!

Post # 160
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Current Cycle Day:  CD 8

Ovulation Date:   Using Trigger  shot on CD 12 so ill prolly O cd 13 or 14

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  05/14 WHILE ON MY HONEYMOON!!!!!!

Cycles trying:  CYCLE #4

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc):  Femara and Bravelle, Trigger shot, Metormin, Baby asprin, prenatals, mucinex, and BD like wild animals DAY OF and AFTER trigger, and 3 days following trigger!

Link to Chart, if any: 

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?: uhh…. LOL!!

Post # 161
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

So this cycle im going HARDCORE. IVE HAD IT WITH MY OVARIES LOL!  Ive been using Femara cd 3-7 and Bravelle injecttions cd 6-11. I have to do the Bravelle in my Hip area and lemme tell you its NOT FUN! But Im determined to get my little one. My wedding is now in 18 days!

Post # 162
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@rosworms:  *hugs* my dear !

@onyx81:  awe hun, sorry about your L Ovary…she is totally being a b!tch to you right now…hopefully AF cramps never come around πŸ˜‰ FX

@MrsGrayIndy:  Determination will get you far, for sure πŸ˜‰ FX and congrants on your upcoming wedding πŸ˜‰ how exciting!!!

Post # 163
641 posts
Busy bee

So, I actually just got a call from the CNM I have been seeing, because she wanted to check in to see how our journey TTC is going, since she documented in my charts that she wanted to touch base if I hadn’t conceived or been in contact within 3-6 months. I saw her back in January (just after we first began TTC) and she gave us the official “okay,” as all my tests came back normal. She was pretty confident that we would get pregnant very soon, but unfortunately that hasn’t been the case. We are now on our 6th cycle TTC. When we last saw each other, I had been tracking ovulation through CM, but I haven’t been able to do so in months. My cycles have also been super irregular, ranging from 23-38 days in length. My CNM did not believe temping was necessary at the time we last met, so I haven’t been doing so. Today, she suggested I make an appointment soon, so I made one for the earliest time I could (May 6th). I’m really hoping to get some answers. I never thought I would have any difficulty getting pregnant at 23 years of age, especially when my mother and grandmothers never even had to try when they wanted to conceive. It’s frustrating, but hopefully our luck will be better soon.

Post # 164
656 posts
Busy bee

Current Cycle Day: CD18

Ovulation Date:   April 19 (yay, first cycle off bcp!)

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  May 3, allowing myself the 30th if I really have symptoms. First cycle off the pill, but hoping for 29 days or so.

Cycles trying:  1

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc):  prenatals and folic acid, charting temps, CM, opks. NTNP, taking a laid back approach to things. Well, ok, Darling Husband is but my type A personality will not let me just sit back. I want to make sure things are working right.

Link to Chart, if any: 

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby /  pregnancy related please)?:

So far, The Light Between Oceans.

Post # 165
656 posts
Busy bee

Hmm interesting. FF recommends testing May 8. Guess I’ll wait til at least May 3 if not May 8 then!

Post # 166
343 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I am so excited to test next week because I think it might end up being positive. I feel pregnant. There is always that little voice that says “you’re imagining things” so if I’m wrong I guess you can all say “I told you so” and ill have to eat my words. 

But i definitely feel pregnant. I am bloated, which is totally abnormal for this time in my cycle. I am hungry, like starving, every 1 1/2 hours. I have been needing to burp all the time and I had a few bouts of nausea this weekend. And I just feel off, easily tired and just generally feeling like my equilibrium is off. I’m hoping this is real and not just all in my head. The mind plays powerful tricks sometimes 

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors