(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 230
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

sooo – I am due AF in next 3 days but couldn’t wait to POAS so I bought a test yesterday and let me tell you… I was so nervous waiting for the result like it hasn’t really sunk in yet that we are TTC until you see that extra line and realise that it’s all gonna get REAL!!!!! it was a BFN — I will try again on my actual POAS date but I just had to see…

Post # 232
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@material_girlxx:  Shoot man!  I am impressed you waited that long to test!  It is my first cycle as well, and AF doesn’t arrive for another 9 days, and I am already dying to test!  I know what you mean about it not really sinking in yet.  I have moments where I kind of panic a bit about the whole thing even though I know it is what I really want.  The first night we BD, I couldn’t sleep the whole night because I scared the crap out of me that would could have made a baby, and there is not taking it back now!  I have totally calmed down by now though, but I still have moments.

Post # 233
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I finally got my CHs! I am still not sure of their accuracy since the first high temp being recorded is not really a high enough temp change, so I suspect that I may have ovulated a day earlier than FF thought, but I figure it can’t hurt to call it a day later, especially for testing purposes. Our BD timing isn’t as good as it was last cycle, although, if you believe the gender sway stuff it might be better time for a girl 😛

Anyways, since FF says AF will be late on May 3rd I will probably POAS May 5th (I am hoping to have a longer LP this cycle!) so please update my POAS day @pink_sherbert:  

Post # 234
1963 posts
Buzzing bee

@material_girlxx:  Boo I’m sorry about your BFN! Thats always so disappointing, but it’s still early! You are def not out of the running yet!

Post # 235
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@onyx81:  me too! neither of us slept that first time!!

Post # 236
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@material_girlxx:  props for waiting that long!  I’m only 7/8dpo (I’m not positive which day I o’d) and already itching to take a test!

Luckily, I have extra motivation to wait… Since this is our first cycle of not preventing anything, I ordered a “daddy” shirt to give to Darling Husband whenever we get a BFP… so this cycle I at least have to wait until that gets here, because I will NOT be able to keep that news a secret while I wait for a shirt to be delivered.  It should get here tomorrow, or monday.  So if it gets here tomorrow, I’ll test Sunday morning but if it gets here Monday I’ll have to wait until Wednesday morning because I work Tuesday and would want to be able to relax and enjoy telling my hunny instead of being rushed out the door like “oh hey, I’m pregnant by the way, see you tonight!” lol

That’s all assuming it’s positive… My temp went up another 1/2 degree today so I’m a bit hopeful.

Post # 237
2450 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

oh frustration…. today is supposed to be ‘O’ day and i haven’t even gotten a positive OPK yet.

Post # 238
1610 posts
Bumble bee

@material_girlxx:  I am glad I am not the only one!  You are still early though, so your BFP may still come!  FX and some baby dust!

Post # 239
290 posts
Helper bee

@wandering_gypsy:  I ordered a “I love my Dad” onesie and it came a few days ago. I am freaking out waiting to see if I can give it to him in a week!

Also every single thing that I feel or think I feel with in terms of my body is making me crazy LOL “does this mean I am pregant? If this an AF symptom?” I am annoying myself!

Post # 240
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@EquiBee2013:  same here!!  I question every.little.thing!  I really hope I am just for the fact that I won’t feel like a crazy person because then my “symptoms” wouldn’t be a mind trick! lol

Post # 241
1610 posts
Bumble bee

@wandering_gypsy:  @EquiBee2013:  I am the same way!  I swear my boobs and nipples are hurting more than AF, but that could totally be in my head. And I swear that my nipples are always standing at attention right now.  I am making sure I put every “symptom” in my chart so next month I can look back and realize it si not a symptom.  

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors