(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 333
1223 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@bananasareyellow:  Well I hope my phone has some sort of physic abilities, but for some reason I am skeptical… Wink

Post # 334
1227 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@rosworms:  oh good lord that sounds like us last cycle. My first charting and I didn’t realize I wouldn’t typically O til around CD 20 so we started at CD 10. DH loved it lol.

I am pretty sure my uterus is gearing up for AF. My temps have been hovering on the coverline for 3 days and its only 7 dpo ๐Ÿ™ so probably no POAS for me. But that also means that my next cycle will still be POAS in may lol. Will update the date soon probably. Le sigh.

Post # 335
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I think I’m out… Note to self: don’t start charting AFTER you think you’ve O’d!  Because you will drive yourself crazy wondering when you actually O’d.

My app is thinking I O’d later than I thought (I was travelling so this makes sense), which would mean no BD happened in the new window. DOH!

My temp was on the rise, then I started waking up earlier so there is a slightly lower shift with a small dip (still didn’t go below my “lowest” temp that I actually have written) but then there was a real shift after that…. Only time will tell I guess, but if that’s the case AF wouldn’t be due until the 6th or so…. I guess I’ll test Thursday like I was planning to but if it’s a BFN (what would be 14 dpo) then I’m going to call it.

Post # 336
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

LOVE David Cook.

girls, i am sorry for being sooo slow but what is this “shuffle” game? let me know! i wanna play! ๐Ÿ™‚

PS: i am like 5 days late now… no sign of AF – I am going away in 2 wks and it would be such a bummer if she decides to come when I am on hols….

Post # 337
51 posts
Worker bee

Also, do you think it matters what time of the day you POAS? I read somewhere that mornings are best but I wouldn’t wanna do it in a hurry before going to work in case it is positive… I have another stick at home but feel like I should wait a few more days before trying again if AF still hasn’t come.

Post # 338
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

HAHAHAAHHAA.  You girls have taken this game to another level!  But you’re breaking an important rule of iPhone psychic abilities.  You can only ask once!  Three times in a row is not valid.  It’s very important to follow the rules of a made up psychic fictional game to the letter ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 339
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Also, I tested today (I think I’m 10DPO) and negative.  My temp dropped .3.  I’m hoping I’m not out yet, but it’s not looking great. 

Post # 340
1069 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Seriously, LOVING the ipod shuffle results!!! Cracking me up!! Good luck ladies!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 341
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@skipatroller7:  Yup my first month was a am-I-pregnant-a-thon since I never had more than a 28 day cycle…and I have been off BC here and there for a few months.  I hope if there is a next one it’s short than the almost 40CD one I am on now.

View original reply
@skipatroller7:  Wonflos….they come in a diff package now.  I just got mine yesterday.  Mine also came w/ a 30% off coupon if you want it PM me…there’s a coupon code for jut about every option they have for tests.

Post # 342
1227 posts
Bumble bee

@material_girlxx:  For pregnancy test you should use first morning urine. For OPKs you should not use FMU.

Post # 343
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@skipatroller7:  Mine said “amazon fufillment”

View original reply
@onyx81:  I got a few PM’s over night so this is easier, guessing they have new item numbers than before so here’s the coupon…I am cross posting in Charters.

The top of the sheet says,

“30% off our new product listings with code: 4TESTCUP  expires 6/30/2013 now with cups!

Go to Amazon.com and search by typing the ASIN #s into the search bar”

Post # 344
51 posts
Worker bee

@Utopia4us:  ok, the last 2 tests I did were in the middle of the day – do you think I would get a different result if I tested first thing in the morning (if I was pregnant)?

๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 345
1227 posts
Bumble bee

@material_girlxx:  Maybe? How many dpo are you? If its still early and you tested with diluted urine then you would be more likely to get a BFN. I would say either do it first thing tomorrow, or you could try a 4 hour hold and then do it, but FMU usually is best for an accurate result.

Post # 346
1223 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@aliciapdx:  You’re awesome!  Thank you!

Post # 347
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m joining in on the IPod shuffle game!

@ANewMrs:  I’m breaking the rules, but it’s more fun to do 3 questions! Haha

Will I get pregnant this cycle?  Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake

Will I get my BFP this week? Feel This Moment by PitBull

Will it be a nice, clear, definite test? Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

hmmm They were kind of making sense until I got to the last one! Wink

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors