(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 349
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ladies,

Just wanted to check in! I have had consistently high, flat temps (chart below), which has been encouraging but also kind of frustrating. I checked my new thermometer jus to be sure, it’s not the problem. THese are my real temps.

I jumped the gun and tested this morning with a FRER and was rewarded with a BFN. I have noticed a heavy feeling around lower abdomen right around my pubic bone, some twinges  and sensitive nipples, but it’s probably me just symptom spotting.

Anyone had FF designate you triphasic? I think that’s what mine is but I don’t know where FF would note that. On my homepage?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Hoogirl05

Post # 350
2230 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@pink_sherbert:  ๐Ÿ™ I say, keep trying docs until you find one that listens! Hopefully they’ll make an exception being that it’s just a progesterone level. If not, and I would leave this as your last resort, you can always self medicate with progesterone. They sell it as a cream for menopausal women to help with hot flashes, etc. You can get it on amazon, more info here: http://natural-fertility-info.com/progesterone-fertility-guide  You run the risk of screwing up your cycles with the extra hormones, so it’s not something to do lightly, but if you can’t find a doc who will take you seriously, maybe it would be worth trying it for one cycle. Good luck!

Post # 351
2230 posts
Buzzing bee

@hoogirl05:  I’ve never had one go triphasic, but FF would mention it in the box lower on your “my chart” page, where it has pregnancy points and the spotting box and such. Your chart’s looking good! Hopefully it’s just too early!

Post # 352
2230 posts
Buzzing bee

@pink_sherbert:  That same webpage also talks about Vitex – haven’t used it myself but it’s another option.

Post # 356
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@onyx81:  stupid phone! next time ask them to translate its answers haha

Post # 357
2230 posts
Buzzing bee

@pink_sherbert: I actually remember reading that somewhere a couple months ago. I hesitated to start B6 as some people complained it did the same thing (worse instead of better), but luckily it looks like B6 is working for me! I hope you get some answers!

Post # 359
2230 posts
Buzzing bee

@pink_sherbert:  Yes, I also read that about >100mg of B6, but after more research it seemed to be unsubstantiated (no medical reports, just heresay), so I decided to take 100mg in addition to what’s in my prenatal and not worry about it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 360
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@material_girlxx: It is recommended to use your FMU to test, or just hold your pee for 4 hrs.  

View original reply
@ANewMrs:  FX i hope you are not out either ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
@PrincessMerida:  haha love the answers you got, but the last one? geez!!!

View original reply
@aliciapdx:  btw your chart is making more sense.  How are you feeling?

Post # 361
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsR4ever:  Not bad, slept for 12 hours last night…I have been exhausted.  Still have some big knockers and had some horrible ovulation-area cramping Sunday night.  I have been on BC so long I don’t think I know what ovulation feels like.  Thanks Fingers X

Post # 362
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hi everyone,

We’ve been on vacation so my charting has been haphazard this month, but here’s my best guess at roll call info:

Current Cycle Day:  16

Ovulation Date: CD12

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  May 6-7?  Usual cycle length is ~ 28 days

Cycles trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc):  Every day starting a few days before O

Link to Chart, if any:

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors