229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@Lyndzo:  boooo πŸ™ i’m sorry. 

Post # 379
476 posts
Helper bee

Hi girls, I POAS this morning and BFN.  Temps dropped, cramps are beginning.  I can’t believe I won’t be able to POAS again until June!

Post # 380
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

BFN for me, guess we’re not the most exciting thread this morning!

Post # 381
6580 posts
Bee Keeper

@ANewMrs: 

View original reply
@hoogirl05: Sorry about your BFNs.

I really wish I could have started us off well this morning, I honestly thought I’d see a faint line. I still have the feeling, but AF is due today so I’m sure I’ll be upset later.

Post # 382
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@MissCurlyQ:  I believe the dotted lines are because you either didn’t take your temp those days and it’s just connecting those lines… Or your temp was way out of wack so the app threw them out.

Post # 383
229 posts
Helper bee

@wandering_gypsy:  ohhh okay!! thanks πŸ™‚ i’m still so new to this whole thing

Post # 384
1783 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Ok I’m roll calling in and then I will go back and catch up – 10 pages already and it is only the 1st of May hehehe. A month away and I missed so so so much grrr

Roll Call!!

Current Cycle Day: CD 11

Ovulation Date:  4th May – I got partial ferning this morning on my saliva ovulation test (started up again for the first time since before my trip – I did take it but I just didnt have time) so I should be on track…

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: AF due the 18th – so put me down for the 20th May… That’ll be CD30 (thou I didn’t get AF til 32 last cycle πŸ™ )

Cycles trying: 3rd times the charm?!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Basically BD whenever possible but trying to not let DH know it’s baby time – he knows I know but I don’t wanna make him think that the only time I am gonna initiate is during the fertile window hehe, back to saliva ovulation testing and still pre-natals everyday – even when I was away – I think it is the main reason I didn’t get sick on the coach too because I had all my vitamins πŸ™‚

Link to Chart, if any: 

I don’t chart yet… I think I’ll give it til July and then start temping if no luck… 5-6 months of “whatever” is definitely gonna be enough – I was quite upset when AF arrived 4 days late last month – even thou I didn’t know I was late until I was 2 days late I did spend 2 days wondering what if? πŸ™

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:

I’m currently reading the James Patterson – Woman’s Murder Club Series – read 1-9 & i am currently on 10 – totally addictive πŸ™‚ 

Post # 385
204 posts
Helper bee

Thought I’d join you guys.

Current Cycle Day: CD 15 

Ovulation Date: Pretty sure 4/28 or CD 12  felt side pinch for a few hours and Clearblue OPK gave me smiley (didn’t test before then)

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: 5/15 or around then, Cycle has varied from 27 – 33 days

Cycles trying: 1, although not really actively til next month.

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Trying to BD EOD starting CD9 (earliest I’ve O’d) but DH has been traveling so it’s hard.  Taking vitamins, stopped taking ibuprophin, limiting coffee intake.  

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:  I really enjoyed State of Wonder by Ann Patchett

Post # 386
1944 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

So, I got some news from the Dr last week that, I think, is good! I went go get some blood work done because I am starting Clomid this month, nexy cycle, and apparently I didn’t ovulate this month. I was a little shocked to find out because I thought I always ovulated but whatever. So I was feeling super defeated and over the entire TTC process. I was talking to my husband and he reminded me that I should be happy because this gives us a possible reason for why we aren’t getting pregnant and the Clomid should help! He’s so right. So, here’s to hoping it works for us and we see a BFP soon.

I still feel pretty defeated and done with TTC but trying to stay positive. I’m just done being so stressed out about all of it. My bills are getting crazy and it’s just driving me insane. I have all these bills just trying to get pregnant and then once I get pregnant I’ll have even more bills.

Bills suck.

Post # 387
1331 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

BLARRGG! <~~~This is how I feel right now. I hate this waiting game and the closer it gets the more antsy I get. LAMEEE!

Post # 388
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ugh, I think my “new” AF cramps are more pinch-y than other cramps I remember having before I was on the pill. At least they’re not constant, just in and out. Anyone else have different “types” of cramps once they went off the pill?

Post # 390
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Well apparently I am crazy. and not knocked up. my CM was tinged pink today and AF is due on Sunday so I think I am out πŸ™  I guess we’ll just have to bD more this Month (yay!) I think I may take a month off WB and see if it helps with The symptom spotting. 

Ugh I guess it was just wishful thinking. 

Post # 391
1227 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@Birdee106:  that’s good! I hope you have better luck with the clomid

View original reply
@hoogirl05:  

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  

View original reply
@ANewMrs:  sorry about the BFNs ladies! Lyndzo, fx for you that your still in the race πŸ™ I’m pretty sure that with how my temp plummeted this morning I shall be joining ya’ll soon.

Post # 392
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Well for me AF is due Friday, but I think my body is acting a bit crazy I still have cramps, a dull ache that I have had for like a week…? I might test again around the 10th if AF doesn’t show.

Sorry to the other ladies that got a BFN, or AF. Let’s see what tomorrow brings, goodluck to the ladies testing!

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors