(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 393
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MissCurlyQ:  Per FF

Crosshair:
The crosshairs may be one of two different colors: When it is red it indicates an ovulation detected automatically based on your data or set by one of our guides. When it is blue, it indicates a manual override by the user.
A dashed crosshair means that your fertility signs are somehow in conflict. Look below the chart in the ovulation detector section for details. The horizontal line is called the coverline. The vertical line marks the day of ovulation.

Post # 394
3263 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@nataliegrace90:  Symptom spotting is the worst. Since it’s your first cycle trying after having your IUD removed, I’m not surprised you’ve had strong symptoms, even though the copper IUD is non-hormonal. The body does crazy things when adjusting to changes. You’re still not completely out, so I have my FX for you. I was in the same boat as you my first cycle trying lol. Now here I am, in cycle 5 and just lurking on the POAS threads. I can’t be an active participant anymore, thinking of TTC all the time made me insane!! If this isn’t your cycle, I hope you get your BFP not too long after!

Post # 396
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@aliciapdx:  oh duh i should have probably read the FAQ on FF first before asking. :-/

thanks!!! 

Post # 397
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@nataliegrace90:  I am a symptom spotting fiend! I am only 7DPO and find myself sitting in my office mashing my boobs around to see if they are sore… and wondering what that phantom feeling in my lower belly is… I’m so bad! Plus I promised myself I wouldn’t POAS until Sunday or 12DPO!

Post # 398
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@onyx81:  That’s a good idea! I will wait until the weekend…probably push back my POAS date to Saturday, 5/4, just to be safe. Over the weekend, I felt some cramping, but I also know that the mind is a very powerful thing!

View original reply
@bananasareyellow:  I’m not sure when I O’d. I started charting last month, but was not very good at remembering to temp at the same time. This month has been better, so I’m hoping that my chart will give me an O date for the next month. Good question, though!

View original reply
@pink_sherbert:  Thanks! I’m hoping it was still too early. My last cycle was 24 days (today is CD25), with spotting on CD23 and 24. I haven’t had any spotting yet, but my cycles could still be out of whack with this being the second month off of my BCP. I’m hoping for the best, but trying to prepare for the worst.

Post # 399
2254 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MissCurlyQ:  no worries, I didn’t now it was there until I saw cross-hairs w/ dashed lines this month.

Post # 400
2230 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@keepsmiling19:  Care to share your chart? Maybe some of us experienced charters can decifer an O date for you this month and give you an idea of when to POAS. 🙂

Post # 401
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Ladies, I broke down and tested when I got home from work today.  (8 DPO) And I swear there is a faint (and I mean faint) line.  It’s a Wondfo test.

2 months ago I swore I had a squinter at 9DPO, posted it on here and was so sure I was KU, and of course it was an evap line.  I couldn’t really even get a clear picture of it so I won’t be posting anything, yet.  Doing a 4 hour hold tonight and going to see if anything shows up later.  I can’t imagine I would even be able to see anything this early unless it was FMU. I am definitely not getting my hopes up but just have to let you ladies know what’s going on! Send me some baby dust over here Smile

Post # 402
6580 posts
Bee Keeper

@PrincessMerida:  Ahh maybe it’s your BFP – FX! Please keep me updated.

I’m in a similar sitation. 10DPO today, I swear I had the faintest line earlier (I posted on the 6+ months thread).  I’m now worried I’ve gotten my hopes up.

I couldn’t see anything really in my pic when I uploaded it (could see it on my phone kinda) but I inverted the colours and can see something. Or I’m just going crazy.

Post # 403
3134 posts
Sugar bee

Hey everyone!  Well, maybe I’ll be the first BFP of May!  I peed on 5 sticks today…overboard much? 

Post # 405
286 posts
Helper bee

@Lyndzo:  it is faint but I think I see it. wait a couple days and test Again. FX for you

Post # 407
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Lyndzo: Thanks! Ugh, i can’t tell!  I’d say 50/50.  Those were the tests I got my evap line on, Fyi.  Good luck, will be waiting for an update!

View original reply
@MademoiselleL:  Congrats!!!

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors