(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 453
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@MrsR4ever:  You’re too sweet! I’ve been chart stalking you, have my FX!!  I found this chart in the galleries.  It looks so similar to mine, and it’s a pregnancy chart. I emailed it to myself to give me some hope 🙂

Post # 454
476 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@PrincessMerida:  I’m with you!  I think I’m about 12DPO, maybe 13, and BFN this morning.  No signs of AF though!  I’m on day 40 of my cycle and ready to rip my hair out haha. 

Post # 455
476 posts
Helper bee

@Lyndzo  Yayyyyyyy!

Post # 456
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@PrincessMerida:  Good, I am glad you found that chart.  It gives you hope and it gives me hope for you, too. FX hun for both of us!!! :)))

Post # 457
476 posts
Helper bee

@Utopia4us:  How many DPO are you?  I’m reading back thread on page 11 🙂

Post # 458
1227 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@ANewMrs:  Today is 9 DPO. Last cycle I started spotting in the evening on 9 DPO and then got AF the next day, and my chart hasn’t looked very promising this cycle so I have not been super optimistic. But so far no sign of spotting and I also have just been feeling super wierd today. Too Much Information probably, but I am learning the difference between having tender breasts which I have now, and super sore nipples which I had around O time. Before I was just calling it all tender breasts but it is definitely different, and I have been having wierd cramps that don’t really feel like AF.

Post # 459
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@ANewMrs:  Please step away from the “hair” :)) I still have FX for you!

View original reply
@wandering_gypsy:  I am sorry about your BFN.  How long are your LP’s? Maybe is still too early to test?  I know we all want BFP’s the moment we are done Bd’ing, but sometimes it takes a bit longer for other bees.  Hang in there, lady! FX

Post # 460
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@MrsR4ever:  it’s hard to say, I think 11-14 days. But I haven’t been charting the last few months so it could be longer… I wouldn’t mind the wait if my sister wasn’t coming to visit, I just feel rushed to get a BFP or AF and neither are happening. lol  Thanks for the good vibes.

Post # 461
1742 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Lyndzo:  Popping over to say CONGRATS GIRL or should I say MAMA!!(: Sooooo happy for you!

Post # 462
476 posts
Helper bee

@Utopia4us:  I’m with you.  I have no idea what’s going on.  My chart has a clear temp shift, and I’m all over the place above the coverline. My breasts hurt and I thought I was feeling the beginning of AF cramps yesterday, but still nothing.  So strange! 

Post # 463
476 posts
Helper bee

@MrsR4ever:  Hahaha thanks.  My two week window is approaching three rapidly….

Post # 464
6580 posts
Bee Keeper

Thank you ladies <3

@Utopia4us:  This sounds so promising.  I felt off too and a different kind of sore boobs.  I also tended to spot a little the day before AF. I’m crossing everything for you

Post # 466
1227 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@MrsR4ever:  

View original reply
@Lyndzo:  Thanks ladies! Still not wanting to get my hopes up as I don’t think my chart looks particularly promising but I will be updating tomorrow either way!

Question about POAS….I often wake up middle of the night to pee. Some times it’s still quite early like 1 or 2, so I wouldn’t consider using that as FMU, but what about waking up at like 4? Would you test then? Or not until its actually time to get up in the morning? I feel like this is a dumb question but I have never used an HPT properly before!

Post # 467
860 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@Lyndzo Congratulations!!! What an amazing early Mother’s Day present!!

@Utopia4us That’s true, I didn’t consider that. My temp did go way back up today but I also woke up warm and toasty lol.

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors