(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 122
1610 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yeah, maybe I will calm down the first cycle.  I just feel like I am on edge now! I guess I will just have to be bummed…. and then I will open a bottle of wine….

Post # 123
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@onyx81:  Haha Exactly! Wine, chocolate and back on caffeine. And then it wasn’t so bad. Also I found that a fun date night with my Darling Husband went a long way to cheer me up.

Post # 125
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Ceremony: St Patrick\'s Basilica Reception: Southern Cross Ballroom, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle

@pink_sherbert:  Thank you :), it’s coming along well! just waiting for my dress to arrive now, i’ve got as many things sorted as possible :P. I’m hoping we are lucky and are able to conceive this month, but i do know it may take longer than 4 months because it took us 17 months to conceive our daughter :/. No harm in keeping positive though! i’ve ordered a cbfm to help out with the next few cycles :), my cycles seem to be a lot more regular now than they used to be as well. Sending loads of baby dust to you all <3 πŸ˜€

Post # 126
335 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@onyx81:  I definitly share your optimism. There’s no way I will know if I’m even pregnant for three more weeks but I am already having to stop myself from symptom spotting. i did swear to myself though that I wouldn’t test until AF is late. we have plenty of time though so if it doesn’t happen for us for awhile its ok. I just have to remind myself that it will happen when it’s supposed to. 

still I swear I’m nauseous, starving and bloated πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 127
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Well, AF showed up today so if my cycle is the same this time I will POAS on May 20! 

Post # 128
1610 posts
Bumble bee

@nataliegrace90:  I have a while until AF comes too…. shave tried to symptom spot, but I don’t feel any different than I normally do.  I keep reminding myself that it will happen when it is supposed to, but it gets hard for me to believe sometimes.

@pink_sherbert:  that does help keep things in perspective.  most of my friends got ku on the first try, so it is hard to remember that it isn’t normal for that to happen.

@pink_sherbert:  I did tell Darling Husband today that if it takes a couple months, I will just get to enjoy “my last time to drink/happy/hr/etc”  for more than one month, and he can’t judge me for it. πŸ˜‰

Post # 129
2226 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Current Cycle Day: CD 5

Ovulation Date: May 1st? Tentative!!! No idea how long it’ll take after the MC.

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  May 15th, banking on a may 1st O date.

Cycles trying:  2

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc):  Lots of BD in the FW! Also hoping for a little rainbow baby this cycle. πŸ™‚ 

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/mrsrugbee

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?: Not reading for leisure unfortunately. The Civil Code is my only friend πŸ™

Post # 130
1844 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@onyx81:  You really should! Especially since the recommendation comes from a fellow St. Louisan :-). I got it to read on our honeymoon…great beach read!

Post # 131
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@pink_sherbert:  thanks :), its really hard. this week SUCKED. i had to order my normally sixe 8 bridesmaids dress in a 14 for an upcoming wedding i am in. I would have been 21 weeks and was sized yesterday. the seamstress of course asked if i had lost weight, so i had to tell her. But it has gotten much easier to cope. I am really looking forward to TTC again and moving forward. This month my goal is to not pee on like 1000 sticks like last month. I think i must have wasted 15 WONFOs and 3 clearblues lol $$$$$$.. Hopefully may will be a great month for all of us!! with extra sticky babes. Good luck girls! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 133
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Current Cycle Day: CD1. Boo.

Ovulation Date:   May 15 – based on textbook cycle.  Im thinking of trying my hand at charting this cycle to check. 

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:   May 15/28 days

Cycles trying:  this is our 3rd cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc):  taking pnv’s, BD during FW, and possible charting BBT and CM

Link to Chart, if any:  not yet

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:

So many – really liked Gone Girl, for one.  

FX for us all!

Post # 134
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@pink_sherbert:  can you put me down for the 20th please? πŸ™‚

Post # 135
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Roll Call!!

Current Cycle Day: CD1

Ovulation Date: probably May 5th, CD15

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: May 19th/~30 days

Cycles trying: 11

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Darling Husband wants me to tell him when FW is and then we’ll probably do EOD.  Green tea, guaifenesin, evening primrose oil, Preseed, OPK’s.

Link to Chart, if any: I chart, but no link

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?: The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton

Post # 136
1610 posts
Bumble bee

@keepsmiling19:  I added it to my list!

@frencheagle:  I have been on the list for Gone Girl at my library for forever!  It just became avaliable, but of course I am in the midlde of finishing my final project for my Master’s, so I am not sure if I will be able to read it in 7 days.

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors