Post # 1
What are you planning on getting done in May?
- paying the deposit for our photographer
- doing our cake tastings
- starting the search for Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses for the two girls
- possibly booking my MOH’s flight
- Not Wedding Related finding/renewing my passport for FIL’s 50th wedding anniversary in April 2011
- finalizing our invitations and ordering the materials
- buying our guest book
- engagement pictures
Post # 4
- Pick up wedding rings (they were ordered last month)
- Continue DIYing the invites (they are well underway!)
- Create wedding website (FI is all about this!)
- Book Honeymoon
- Figure out music
- Do cake tasting (SOOO excited!!!)
- Gather supplies for DIY centerpieces
Quite it a bit to do this month but it will all be better since Fiance will be home finally! Anything any of you girls are really dreading doing this month? Or really excited about?
Post # 5
OH man I feel like I have so much to do in May. I am starting an internship 3 hours from home in June and that goes straight until classes start again in August so I won’t be home for more than a few days at a time between June and December. EEEEEEEK!
Anywho, I need toooo:
Take engagement pictures
find dresses for junior bridesmaids
Find a DJ
Meet with the florist
Shop with my mom for her dress
Now that you ladies are talking about it, should I be looking at cakes too??
It’s all a little overwhelming but also exciting! Luckily I don’t have many other obligations for the month 🙂
Post # 6
I’m looking at cakes now because I don’t know for sure if I want a traditional cake or cupcakes or what. That and I love desserts and want to eat cake haha! Have fun with registering, though. We spent 2 hours in the first place and had a blast the entire time.
Post # 7
for may, we:
1. picked up our wedding rings!
2. did our cake tasting & ordered our cake
3. paid the deposit for our DJ
4. took our engagement photos
5. researching a string trio for our ceremony
6. start our wedding website
7. researching honeymoon destination!
AND MY DRESS IS IN! WOO HOO!
Post # 8
WE JUST BOOKED OUR BAND!! can you tell im excited!?
photographer is next!
Post # 9
We picked our cake thursday 🙂
Meeting with a DJ Tuesday! Busy month!!
Post # 10
Congrats rachaelrobin and beth1125! We picked out where we’re getting our cupcakes. We haven’t talked to them yet, but we need to so we can pick out flavors and whatnot. We’re putting down the photographer’s deposit at the end of the month and I got the jars for my centerpieces. We’ve also been hard at work cutting out the squares for our origami cranes and designing our invitations. It’s been a busy month, but I’m excited as my birthday is in a week!
Post # 11
thanks toffee and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post # 12
Alright, so since my last update was sort of spastic (thanks toffee and beth btw!) here’s what we did for May:
1)Lost our original venue but then found a new one!
2)Got our wedding rings & got an appraisal for my e-ring
3)Made engagement party invites and sent them out
4)Got a lead on a invitation lady and a JOP
5) Confirmed out photographer
6)Picked out Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses!
What are your plans for June? Did you complete all of your May goals?