(Closed) Mega Millions is up to $540 Million!

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

An on call financial advisor. Lol πŸ™‚

Post # 4
1880 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Definitely buying and actually picking my own numbers this time (no Quick Pick for me).  The first thing I’d do is quit my job.  Then I would call a financial advisor and start cleaning up my debt.  Of course I would help my Fiance and family with any debt and then I would go into hiding and only come out to see people but not invite any over (no one would know where I actually live).  Lol!  People tend to always run to the person with money right?

But all that being said, I would try very hard not to lose my mind and blow all my money.  I would try to live off a comfortable “salary” and the rest would sit in the bank hopefully growing.

Sigh…to daydreams….

Post # 5
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I got a couple of pools at work haha…we were joking if we won at work, a good % of ppl will not show up on Monday lol

and I just one for myself πŸ™‚

If I win, I think the first we will do is quit our jobs and change wedding plans.  Can totally afford a destination wedding and private jet for all guests haha πŸ˜€

pay off the house, and parents houses…then get a new and bigger house πŸ™‚

and of coz a long vacation.  We will then invest the rest of the money so you won’t see us on TV a year later that we went broke πŸ˜›

too early to daydream πŸ˜›

Post # 6
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Our anniversary is in a few weeks, so we decided we would go back to the resort we honeymooned at first thing, and spend a few weeks just relaxing. Then we would find an apartment nicer than the not-so-nice one we have right now, and live there until I finish up my work contract. We would buy houses near both of our families (different parts of the country), and start TTC. I’m pretty sure my husband would want to buy a plane and start taking flying lessons. 

Post # 7
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Oh to dream! I would travel travel and travel some more!

Post # 8
1562 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

As amazing as that is, now I really don’t want to go to work tomorrow!  The lotto runs are going to be huge – not always a good thing since Fridays are really busy at the store.

The topic ‘Mega Millions is up to $540 Million!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors