Post # 1
Hey almost married bees!! Our big days are almost here!!! What all do you have to do this week?? Here is my list
Today – I called the makeup artist, confirmed with the hair dresser, called the baker, went to the venue and dropped off our table names, booked movers for after the wedding when we move into our brand new apartment.
Tuesday – Meet the DJ at the venue so he can see where he sets up the day of. Go to class at night… (maybe :p)
Wednesday – Drop rhinestone ribbon and monogram off for the cake
Thursday – Nothing? say what???!!
Friday – Rehersal is at 3pm drop everything off at the venue and give directions on everything. Go with all the guys and pick up their tuxes. Go to dinner at Carrabbas Italian Grill
Saturday – Go to brunch with my mom. Go pick up my dress. Go get a mani and pedi with a couple of my girls. Spending the night at my apartment with my Fiance. is anyone else doing this? am i a freak for not wanting to seperate the night before?? we have lived together for basically two years offically for one and never slept away from eachother. it just seems weird??
Sunday – THE BIG DAYYY going to my new apartment at 10:30 am to start the hair and makeup process! Sooo excited!!
What are YOUR big plans this week?!
Post # 3
Lets see…note I’m likely to push off half of what I have or tonight when I don’t get it done…
- Get ringbearer gift
- Shop Victoria’s Secret, picking up my something blue I spotted earlier, using bridal shower gift card from Future Mother-In-Law…
- Dinner out with Fiance for last date night.
- Wrap groom’s gift. Promptly exchange. 🙂
- Write personal notes to each of the parents & my bridesmaids, print poem for my parents & tie up with a ribbon.
- Pick father daughter song (*hangs head in shame*)
- Buy tanning lotion in hopes of miracle
- Pack! So I save favorite outfits for the minimoon/wedding weekend
- Write remaining outstanding thank yous (4)
- Pick up apt
- Future Mother-In-Law is at our apt while cleaning lady cleans it as my wedding present/major destressor to us 🙂
- Stop by Post Office to get photo album guest book
- Print 8×10 at walgreens for photo frame guest book
- Take Boston pic for our table locations, have printed at Walgreens, and finish creating table locations.
- Hang out with my cousin (bridesmaid) after her flight gets in!
- Fiance takes ring to be cleaned
- Pack car
- Run around like a manic forgetting things
- Drive to NH/VT
- Vendor meeting with florist, dropping off lilies of the valley for my bouquet
- Vendor meeting with reception coordinator
- Prep for BBQ (get ice, get keg of beer, put up signs, cut up veggies, husk corn, make up lemonade & iced tea…)
- Host BBQ at my parents house for 95 people…
- Drive to reception site, unpack
- Host s’mores
Post # 4
Today: Had make up trial, worked on candy table, and did the out of town bags
Tomorrow: Meet with DJ, lunch with one of my bm, drop off oot bags to hotel, Nephews graduation, write letters to all of my bridesmaids
Thursday: Nail place at 10 for one of my bm, my nails at 12, spray tan at 2:30, guys pick up tuxes, clean ring
Friday: Rehersal at 6pm, dinner to follow, bring all stuff for Saturday
Saturday: Wedding day!
Post # 5
Yay!!!! its all coming together!! totally awesome (: