(Closed) Memorial Day Weekend Brides, 2012–Did You Get A Deal?

posted 7 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We waited for two weeks with fingers crossed for the 26th of May.  Finally the other couple took Labor Day instead and we went in to sign the contract.  On a whim my Fiance asked if there was a discount for getting married on Sunday.  A friend of ours getting married Labor Day weekend Sunday this year has said that nothing is discounted because it is a holiday weekend so we expecting her to say no.  10 percent off the bottom line.  Yowza!!  We changed to Sunday on the spot.  It had been open the whole time.  Besides the crazy hotel prices nothing else has popped up yet.

Post # 4
275 posts
Helper bee

I didn’t encounter a special deal for booking on the holiday. Oh wells. That’s cool that you ladies did 🙂

Post # 5
4 posts
Wannabee

We haven’t booked yet – but everyone I talked to just basically gives the discount because we want to get married that Sunday.  Since it isn’t a typical Saturday – the prices are a little less at some places.  We are in Philly and everyone goes to the Jersey Shore for Memorial Day so we are hoping hotels will be discounted too!

The topic ‘Memorial Day Weekend Brides, 2012–Did You Get A Deal?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors