Let’s try that again…………heres the list.
– Tie up all loose ends with vendors
– Confirm vendors two weeks prior to Vow renewal and set up timeline
Pick up and transport 9 large centerpieces, charger plates, Linens, decorations, favors, and other day of essentials to reception venue.
Wedding day coordination:
- Oversee floral vendor arrival and setup.
- Hand out boutonnieres for Groom, Best man, my boys, and Mike’s Dad. Corsages for our Mothers, my Grandmother and our two readers.
- Decorate Pews
- Set up program basket/bubbles at back of the church.
- Set up Unity candle/stand.
- Cue musicians/music attendant for ceremony timing.
- Lineup bridal party, send them down the aisle.
- Straighten brides train as she begins down the aisle.
- Give officiant gratuity envelopes.
– Set up escort cards, and centerpiece for card table.
– Arrange Memorial candle, and photo of my father and I next to guest book along with:
– Pen & Guest book.
– Bird cage (for cards)
– Cocktail napkins set at both bars.
– Cake knife and server/cake stand/, arrange cake table with votive candles.
– Set out Toasting flutes at our “family table” (Mike and I plus four kids).
– Put my flats (aka dancing shoes) under the table.
– Place peel and stick dance floor monogram to dance floor
– Gold overlays
– Charger plates
– Favors; two of each color on each table of ten (there are five different color organza bags and I would like them set up in a color pattern, one at each setting.)
Manzanita Tree Centerpieces (one extra large for escort card table, and eight for guest tables.)
– make sure up lights are lit
– Hanging votives lit (I have battery operated votives to hang from branches to prevent any accidents!).
– Arrange a few votive candles around bottom of each.
Tables without manzanita branches will have a floral centerpiece already provided by Maggianos.
I also have lanterns to put on those floral tables to tie them together with our “theme”, please make sure votives are lit in those as well.
Another thought I had was taking the unused arrangements that were on the tables that now have manzanita branches and using two floral centerpieces per table with lantern in middle…..whatever you think looks best.
Also, whatever items that aren’t utilized on guest tables, put on bars to decorate, or wherever else you think could use some “oomph”.
– Coordinate cocktail hour/musicians. (We will have Irish musicians playing during cocktails and during dinner).
– Assist dj/emcee with introductions, toasts, cake cutting, dances, and make sure the photographer is present for these moments.
– Set up DVD for slideshow during dinner.
– Instruct bride and groom on how to cut the cake.
– Pack up items at the end of the night for the bride and groom or designated guest to take home for them.
– Remind me why we hired you, that I need to RELAX, enjoy a stress free day, and not feel guilty handing the reigns over to someone else!!!!