(Closed) Mexico wedding July 2015 which dress???!!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Ball gown or lace

Ball gown

Lace

• Post # 2
    70 posts
    Worker bee

Love the very delicate lace on the spaghetti strap dress…it is a much softer look and makes your figure look amazing!  Looks lighter for Mexico 🙂

Post # 4
    1541 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

im sorry but I don’t think either are doing your beautiful figure any favours. they both just look … Off? Were there others you liked?

Post # 5
    2968 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

I love the casablanca. The shape, the lace. Beautiful.

Since youre getting married in Mexico, i’m assuming its a beach wedding. Casablanca is really great at custom making the dresses. I like more simple styles for the beach/tropical weddings. I think that lace dress would look even more amazing without the beading!

Post # 6
    1972 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

I know slimmer silhouettes are popular for beach weddings but I love the ball gown. It’s so whimsical. If you have your heart set on a slimmer dress, I say keep looking. 

Post # 8
    1541 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
    desirea254:  good luck on Tuesday! Show us pics after ! 🙂

Post # 9
    209 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

Post # 10
    209 posts
    Helper bee

I am getting married in Mexico in June.  I added pics of my dress above.  

Post # 12
    294 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

View original reply
    desirea254:  You have a beautiful shape! I agree with keep looking. I got married in Mexico (Cozumel) in January and it was pretty hot, even then. Just something to keep in mind when considering the different weights and fabrics of gowns!

Post # 13
    284 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

As everyone else has said, mexico during july is going to be SCORCHING hot! I would keep looking for a lighter dress. Have you thought about maybe empire waist style dress like this one? It’s less to lug around and a low more airy to keep you cooler. Congrats btw!!!! 🙂

Post # 14
    1505 posts
    Bumble bee

I loooooove dress number 2. I don’t think you have to wear a simple or less “pouffy” dress just because it is in Mexico, and I actually am not a fan of the long slinky chiffon dresses that SCREAM desitnation. I love the lace over the colour (champagne??) It is sexy, but elegant and will look stunning there.

Post # 15
    209 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    desirea254:  I cant wait to see what you choose!  You will look beautiful in any of them.  I thought I wanted the mermaid style, but when the dress consultant I was working with had me put this dress on, it made my mother cry.  I think you will know when it “Right”

The topic ‘Mexico wedding July 2015 which dress???!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors