(Closed) Mexico Wedding -MARCH 2013

posted 6 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
501 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Congrats on your engagemnt!

I’ve never been to Puerto Vallarta but I have seen wedding photos from there that are over the water but not on the sand (like on a dock, or some type of balcony thing). I think they have AI’s in Puerto Vallarta as well.

We are getting married in Playa del Carmen and our resort (i think most do) has options that aren’t in the sand, but I don’t think they overlook the water either, mabe the pool. I have seen some photos when I first started researching with loations over the water in coxumel, but not in the sand.

Post # 4
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We’re getting married in June 2013 at the Barcelo Maya Palace just south of Playa Del Carmen in the Mayan rivieria.

They have a stunning gazebo that overlooks the ocean and beach.

Post # 5
106 posts
Blushing bee

I am getting married next week at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. It has several options that you can choose from for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They have a beautiful pergola that overlooks the ocean for the ceremony and I am having my reception on a terrace that overlooks the ocean. I haven’t been there yet (a couple more days!!) but so far I  have nothing but good things to say about it. Just be aware the most places, communication can take a little longer because they are usually really busy with weddings and just move at a slower place. At Now Jade they currently only having one wedding coordinator (one just left) and they do 2 weddings a day. It is amazing how organized she is for how busy she is! Good luck 🙂

Post # 6
106 posts
Blushing bee

I also highly suggest bestdestinationwedding.com …I found so much helpful information on there from other brides.

The topic ‘Mexico Wedding -MARCH 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors