(Closed) Mid-Late May/Early June 2013 Honeymoons? Where are you going! I need ideas!

posted 6 years ago in Honeymoons
Post # 4
1281 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’m getting married on May 11th, 2013 and we are going to Atlantic City for our honeymoon.  He’s not a fan of warm & tropical and we’ve been to AC for vacations and absolutely love it there.  The beach (for me!), the spas, shopping, nightlife, etc…it’s our kinda honeymoon.  Whenever I tell anyone, they look at me like I’m insane!

Post # 6
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I actually already got married on May 19, 2012 but we are not going on our honeymoon until  the end of next may of 2013 for financial reasons- kinda like a honeymoon/ 1 year married anniversay/ 12 year total anniversay..  We are going to Sanibel, FL. It’s the perfect time in FL, before it gets too hot and too crowded and too expensive. Join Groupon or Deal Chicken- you can get some Awesome deals on trips. Recently they had a deal on deal chicken for a $395 (total price) 5/day trip for up to 4 people to your choice of 5 different destinations, the only thing not covered was travel fares. Best of luck!! 

Post # 8
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Leave from Bayonne, NJ’s cruise port and enjoy a beautiful cruise!  =) It’s what Fiance and I are doing this October.  It cost us $1800 (gratituties included). 

Post # 9
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@ ms.sugarsnap- Deal Chicken is like Groupon but geared more towards the Eatern Shore, espicially DE and MD. 

Post # 10
42 posts
Newbee

We are going to Couples Swept Away in Jamaica.  I can tell you how it was in about two months!!!!  I have done vacations via Priceline.com and have gotten really good deals.  Vegas is always fun.  Renting a cottage in Maine might be cool.  We booked our honeymoon on bookit.com Maybe look there.  Good Luck!!!!!

Post # 11
65 posts
Worker bee

We’re getting married a little earlier than you on May 4th but I figured why not? LoL We are mooning in FL at Disney World. A lot of people think it’s silly for adults to go alone but we’re travelors who love to have fun. It’s the perfect place. With flights, 5 days at the park, six days hotel there, and a meal plan it comes to about $2300. Right in budget for us. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 12
531 posts
Busy bee

check out travelzoo for good travel deals

Post # 13
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Mexico has really good all-inclusives…that might be your best bet for your budget if you want to go beachy and leave the country. You could do a road trip of some sort, drive up to NYC or somewhere up in New England, (but it could still be pretty chilly there). You could always go down the shore!

Disney is a good suggestion, but it can be an exhausting trip…we often come back feeling like we need a vacation from our vacation.

Post # 14
34 posts
Newbee

We are going to Greece, but I recommend checking out Isla Mujeres, Mexico.  It’s one of our favorite places to go and you can get deals on hotels there.

Post # 15
567 posts
Busy bee

I know this thread is a bit old, but we are May 18, 2013, and we just booked a week long vacation in Key West.  We are leaving on the Sunday after our wedding!  We were initially going to take the train down to New Orleans, because we both love it, but I got a raise at work, so Key West it is!

I think we are paying a little under $2000 because we booked a one bedroom cottage for the week, and I haven’t figure out flights yet.  

Post # 16
2059 posts
Buzzing bee

Bermuda!!

The topic ‘Mid-Late May/Early June 2013 Honeymoons? Where are you going! I need ideas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors