458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

That sounds VERY pretty!

Post # 4
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I love midnight blue and silver together so I would think that the burgundy would compliment it nicely.

Here are some pictures for thought:)

I know some of the pictures are more purple than burgundy but I still think with the overall effect you can get the idea of the burgundy:)

Post # 6
612 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Sure, just because the colors are dark doesn’t mean you can’t do it.  Just use the colors in light ways, i.e.: Bridesmaid or Best Man dress in burgundy, but is an airy fabric or summer style dress.  I think it’ll work:)

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

i had my heart set on burgundy, ivory and silver; but can’t find a bridesmaid dress to match the burgundy shade i have already purchased table linens and chair covers in.  so i was thinking of adding a blue orchid submersed centerpeice and sprinkling some blue flower petals on the tables.  do you think this would work and my bm can get a blue dress?

it would be burgundy chair covers and table overlays (over ivory) with burgundy satin napkins, rhinestone mesh for  napkin holders and sash clips and silver chargers  with three cylinders of submerged orchids; one with blue orchid and other two with burgundy/ivory/pink blend. or two cylinders w blue and one with burgundy/ivory/pink. 

how do you think this would look?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors