(Closed) Mikaella 1406 – Jewelry??

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I’m not really into accessories so I wouldn’t be much help for input but I had to point how gorgeous this gown is. ActuallY…stunning!! Love the shape, cut and simplicity without it being over done. I wouldn’t do too much with the accessories so I wouldn’t take away from the dress. I guess I did have a little idea 🙂

Post # 4
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I agree, this dress is stunning!! And I actually really like the simplicity of it. I think the silhouette of the dress is statement enough to where you really don’t need to go over the top on accessories. I think maybe one statement piece like a flashy bracelet or earrings would be great complimented with pearls for sure. You don’t want to detract from the dress, but I think a few accessories would glam it up!

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m wearing this dress also! I bought pearl and diamond earrings and bracelet.  My earrings are a big diamond stud with a big pearl hanging down just a bit. I bought 3 pearl bracelets with a few diamond balls in the bracelets as well to make it pop a bit.  I also added some diamond and pearls inside of my flower.

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Is anyone selling this dress?? PM me please!

The topic ‘Mikaella 1406 – Jewelry??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors