(Closed) Mikaella 1508

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
329 posts
Helper bee

I searched endlessly online for months and tried on dresses in stores but when I saw the Mikaella 1508 I fell in love. I was so excited to try it on because I was sure it was my dream dress but I ended up being disappointed when I put it on; it just didn’t flatter me the way I thought it would. I did have a similar dress made for me that has a back just like the Mikaella with a little bit of a different front. I fell in love with another dress and I’m now selling my replica dress. 🙁  I went for Mikaella 1406 instead…

Post # 18
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I tried on this dress, and the back is gorgeous…I loved the back…but the front was way too plain for me. The consultant added a beaded belt, but yeah it didn’t really seem to go. Anyway I also tried the David’s Bridal version….also pretty but not as ruffly….with both dresses the main feature is the back, but both have very plain fronts. Still nice dresses though.

Post # 19
15 posts
Newbee

If anyone is loving the Mikaella 1508…but looking for something less expensive…a weddingbee member is trying to sell a VERY similar and extremely beautiful dress.  The member’s name is StaceyMay81 and here is a link to her classified ad.

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/brand-new-mermaid-satin-wedding-dress-similar-to-mikaella-1508

I have no connection to this poster, and have not seen the dress in person, but in the pictures I think it is very beautiful….flattering…and has a back that is similar to the 1508.

I would seriously consider this dress if I did not already purchase the 1508.

Also….my dress came in a few days ago!  Now to try it on and hit the gym for some major cardio!! 

Post # 20
329 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@dkd45805: Thank you! I actually sold it to the person who started this thread and I’m hoping it works out for her. I fell in love with another dress (Mikaella 1406) but this reminds me that I should remove my classified ad. lol. Thanks again.

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Looks like I’m coming in a little late on this post but I also LOVED this dress.  I tried it on amongst twelve others and just loved it. Has anyone seen this dress in Champagne? I loved the natural but was curious about the champagne too and almost ordered it. Then I looked online at other champagne dresses and they just looked too yellow…anyone have input on this? Thanks!!

Post # 22
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just wore this dress July 18th 🙂 I am selling it if anyone is interested? I have posted an add on here.

you can email me [email protected] or call 406.498.7830 for more questions

Post # 23
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I tried on this dress in Tampa, FL last weekend and absolutely fell in love!! I have ripped it out of magazines over and over and was concerned the front may be too boring or plain. The front is neither, it’s simply stunning as well. The satin is so soft and gorgeous as well as the detailing on the front and the back. It’s a little over my budget but I can’t stop thinking about it! I went to David’s Bridal and tried on the alternate listed above. It’s also a beautiful dress but I didn’t care for the front, although the beading on the back is beautiful.

Post # 24
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I, too, fell in love with this dress from the pic in magazines, but did not try it on and never saw it in person. I did, however, try on the “replica” at David’s Bridal and did not care for it at all. How much is this Mikaella dress… does anyone know??

Post # 25
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@breezy29: i brought mine for $1920. I wore it June 18th 2011. I am looking at selling it if you are interested. i have posted it on classifieds if you wanna check it out?

The topic ‘Mikaella 1508’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors