(Closed) Mikaella 1511

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I know a couple of bees wearing this dress. Just search mikaella 1511 on this site…you will find some pics. I think most are wearing a belt.

I’m wearing 1512, a close cousin of 1511…and yes, I’m wearing a belt. =)

Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

So excited to share my dress with you! Here she is Mikaella 1511 πŸ™‚

Post # 5
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I wore my Mikaella 1511 in January. I loved it!  I had a black satin bow belt made for mine and wore the mermaid crenoline as well. I currently have it for sale, too.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

For brides that wore that dress…what did you do about a bra? I just ordered this dress and wont have it until Feb but I want to shop around for a bra to get an idea. Also I didnt try it on with a mermaid crenoline and still liked how it looked. If i decide I want to get one can I try it on at my first fitting?

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@acarrith:  I haven’t worn mine yet it should be coming in sometime this week but I did buy a bra from VS for dress shopping and thinking I’ll wear it on my wedding day. The sales girl told me that the dress was low in the back and I wouldn’t be able to wear a bra but i would b uncomfortable not wearing one and it didn’t show neway. And I’m sure u can wear the crinoline at ur first fitting. I’m goin to have my seamstress sew it into the skirt. What kind of veil and sash are u wearing I can’t seem to find anything that I like.

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I wore the low back, strapless bra from VS. (the kind that goes down to your waist)… I also wore a birdcage veil with my dress =) Yes, you can bring your crinoline with you to your fitting.

Post # 9
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am also Mikaella 1511. I also thought the one I tried on was a little flat.  I a hoping when mine comes in the skirt will be fuller.  I want a “blingy” belt.

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I had my seamstress sew in bra cups. I did not feel uncomfortable at all on my wedding day not having a bra on. The cups added a little push up and the dress was altered where I was not tugging at or pulling anything up. I also was concerned about the fullness of the skirt. My seamstress steamed it the week of and I felt like it stayed full. If any brides to be are interested this dress is for sale!

The topic ‘Mikaella 1511’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors