(Closed) Mikaella 1512

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hi there! Looks like we have the same wedding date and the same wedding dress!! I’m going to get mine altered soon so I can share a pic once I get one 🙂

Post # 4
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@catsinlove:  Can you send me one too? I’m wearing this dress also. I have a link you might be interested in…I’ll send to you.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi, I wore Mikealla 1512 for my August wedding.  I will gladly email you a few pics if you are interested.  I loved the dress so much.  It did have one small downfall, the lace bodice part completely stretched out as the night went on.  It fit me like a glove in the begining, then didn’t hold up so well after some dancing.  Let me know if you would like to see the photos.

Angela

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I discovered this dress yesterday and completely fell in love with it…..was offered 55% discount if I purchase the sample (size 10) and then just have to have it taken in (I’m about a 2)…did any of you girls do that?  or did you have it ordered to your size?  I’m concerned that the money spent on altering the dress may not make up for it possibly not fitting as well as it could…..also Angela, you said the bodice stretched out as the night wore on?  So did you have to keep pulling the dress up ???  Definitely dont want the thing to end up looking too worn …. particularly because I plan on wearing it more than once for two separate family receptions…thanks!!!!

The topic ‘Mikaella 1512’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors