(Closed) Mikaella 1564

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I am a mikealla bride too who scoured the internet for pics of her dress, but only found a couple of my own….I used all my tricks to try and find a real bride pic of yours but no luck…if it just came out this season you may have to wait a while, or just search on here Mikealla ballgowns and go through thread by thread to see if someone posted it without the style number.

Post # 7
2125 posts
Buzzing bee

1512. =) I got it a few months ago now. I hear they stopped making the lace for this one….so good thing I got it when I did.

Post # 8
2125 posts
Buzzing bee

btw…mikaella gowns feel awesome on…there’s a quality about them. So, if you like th look of it…it would be absolutley worth trying on. Another plus is they aren’t crazy expensive. Just check their websites authorized dealers to see if there’s on in your area. Also…I found the pics of my dress on models looked dead and lifeless…..it looks way better on a real girl. Might be the case for the one your considering also.

Post # 10
1587 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

If your still looking… I have a photo of me in this dress.

Post # 13
1587 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@nycbrde2011:

I’m not sure how to send photos on here. i’m gonna PM you my email so i can send it over that way

The topic ‘Mikaella 1564’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors