(Closed) Miley Cyrus is 108 lbs. Sigh…

posted 8 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 32
240 posts
Helper bee

my comments are offensive yet others are saying she looks like she does drugs and very unhealthy..theres a difference between being skinny and looking healthy, vs someone who looks unhealthy…and in my opinion, she looks unhealthy..which is not attractive to me at all

ps this is a ,message board and if that comment offends you that bad, then maybe the internet isnt the place to be

Post # 34
920 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
@lovekiss:  

BMI isn’t always the best indicator since it doesn’t consider muscle mass. I agree that she could gain a few pounds though!!

Post # 35
3569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@nikkidrew90:  really?  THANKS! I have that kind of body and many men have been attracted to it.  I hate when people make fun of overweight people, and the same goes for thin ones.  

Post # 36
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I really hope people realize that bashing someone for being thin is just as bad as bashing someone for being overweight. You don’t know why someone is the size they are. Could she be leading an unhealthy lifestyle? Sure. Could she have lost weight due to a medical condition or a fast metabolism? Yep. Could she have lost weight due to working out and eating right? Yep. Unless you are her or her Doctor you shouldn’t be judging her.

View original reply
@pinkshoes:  +1

View original reply
@Artificial-Sweetener:  +1

View original reply
@lovekiss:  BMI doesn’t take into account whether someone has a lot of muscle or body type. Miley appears to be small boned to me, which could explain why she looks that small – just like someone with a bigger frame would appear bigger than she does, despite being the same height and weight.

View original reply
@O.My.Heart:  Just focus on being happy and making healthy choices and you will be fine. 🙂

Post # 37
2115 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

O.My.Heart

i hear ya! yesh i was 132 when married in may. now 140. at 5’2. gosh i started eating better and working out again. i have a honeymoon to go to in feb! i just want to get back to 132 again

Post # 38
9966 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Coke does amazing things.

Post # 39
1119 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Artificial-Sweetener:  +1 I totally agree I’m barely 102 on a good day and a lot of people find me attractive. Not sure why people think it’s ok to bash thin people it’s the same to me as putting someone down for being over weight. 

Post # 40
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
@barbie86:  +1

View original reply
@nikkidrew90:  People have called you out for your post because you didn’t specify. You simply stated that type of body is gross and not many guys would like that type of body without going on to explain that she looks unhealthy. You’re free to believe want you want and like what you like, but just remember next time that you should be more specific to help avoid any misunderstandings.

Post # 41
53 posts
Worker bee

All these benefits and more! You too can have these powers with… Cocaine! Cocaine- because being a total nutjob, makes you rich. 😀

Post # 42
1285 posts
Bumble bee

She does work out and is always photographed being seen going/coming from the gym.   

I’m about 118, I’m 39.  I don’t look “sick”. I’m healthy, eat healthy and do Yoga every day. 

Post # 43
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Um….I have been under 100lbs most of my life and my doctors never said I was unhealthy. Please stop the mess. By The Way, I’m 5 ft 5. The heaviest I’ve need is 147lbs at 9 months pregnant. My son is now 5 months old and I’m closer to 125 (love it, minus the momma gut, lol). Anyways, my point is…please lets not stereotype ladies. Not every skinny girl is unhealthy or doing something extra to be so thin.

Post # 44
240 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@LoggerHead91207:  ok, then I apologize for not being specific…I dont think her body type is something for people to look for inspiration because I think its unhealthy, same goes to an overweight person, If something looks like its borderline dangerous, then I dont find it attractive at all…

Post # 45
6467 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@nikkidrew90:  Ahh, that old chestnut; ‘don’t read the internet if you don’t want to hear people call your body type gross’.

I can GUARANTEE that if I went onto a thread about a larger lady and started saying how she’s ‘fat’ and ‘gross’ and ‘men NEVER find that attractive’, it would cause uproar; and rightly so. Why then do you think it is OK the other way around?

Your statement was ignorant, crass, and uncalled for, end of story; you can attempt to justify it, but that won’t change anything.

And for the record, I find the comments about her doing drugs etc just as distasteful.

Miley Cyrus may or may not be unhealthier thin: without knowing her, I could not possibly comment or judge. What I find distasteful is people saying that ANYONE that size is ‘gross’/’disgusting’/’unhealthy’/similar because that simply is not true, and is extremely hurtful and offensive to people who ARE that size and weight and are healthy.

The topic ‘Miley Cyrus is 108 lbs. Sigh…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors