(Closed) Military Name Change

posted 10 years ago in Names
Post # 3
1937 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

One option would be to legally keep your maiden name but socially go by your husband’s name.  I’m not sure how you could legally change your name but not change it with your employer.  I suspect you would have problems with the IRS for example.

The topic ‘Military Name Change’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors