- 8 years ago
- Wedding: June 2011
I don’t use The Knot that often anymore (mostly just to do our guest list) but I happened to glance at my wedding ticker today…. we have 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days left! YIKES! It seems like just yesterday we had over a year!
So far all we’ve done is booked our ceremony/reception venue, bought my dress, and collected a crazy amount of glassware for centerpieces/candy buffet.
We’re almost done putting our save the dates together, so hopefully those will be sent out soon.
But still… I feel like I’m crazy behind now. Here are the things that need to be done:
- Our caterer won’t let us book until the first of the year, so that can’t be helped yet
- I still need to contact a bartender
- Make decisions on flowers (I’m ordering wholesale, so I need to figure out what all I need so I can order)
- I need to light a fire under FI’s butt to start designing our invites
- Start figuring out what we want our ceremony structure to be
- Talk to MOH’s boyfriend who is doing our ceremony music and figure out if he can do the song I want him to play for the processional (I know he can probably play it, but it needs to be slowed down considerably to be a good processional…. i want to get his professional input first)
- Pick out ALL the important music except for the Father/Daughter dance song
- Do all the DIY projects I keep telling myself I’m going to do.