(Closed) Mismatched China for wedding of 150

posted 7 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Have you checked out the Classified area of WeddingBee.com?

Or try Garage Sales!!! That would be fun!

Post # 4
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am in the same situation – luckily I only need it for 35 people!  I want cute china – not just any ole’ 80’s junk!  

I’ve scoured every thrift store within 30 miles!  I go into some of them 3-4 days a week!!  You have to keep checking to make sure you’re getting the good stuff! 

Keep searching.  Also look at the estate sales on Craigslist.  They open have CHEAP china for 6-10.  

Post # 7
1518 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

We got all of ours that we used at our rehearsal from estate sales. 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Where are you located?  I have over 100 dinner plates and smaller dessert plates I”m looking to sell.

[email protected]

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@thekikster:

hey! Don’t know if you ever found mismatched china, but if your wanting to sell it after your use, I’d love to buy it from you. Our wedding is July 7, 2012.

Post # 12
22 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@AdrienneBTN:

I’m getting married on Sept. 10, 2011 and I have mismatched china for 150 that I will be selling.  Let me know if you want some pictures!

Post # 13
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Anyone have any china left?! I need enough for 160 guests!

Thanks!!

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

I am located in central pennsylvania and am also looking for mix and match vintage china. I have some but still need more. Probably for no more than 50 guests.  Thanks to anyone who might be able to help.

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

I just had a bridal tea with mismatched china and have TONS!!! If anyone is still interested, I’m looking to sell most everything. I have plates, cups, saucers, silver, milk glass, etc. Let me know if I can help 🙂

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

Anyone have china left? My wedding is teeny tiny…I only need 10 place settings. Trying to hunt down china in vibrant colors such as bright greens and blues…

The topic ‘Mismatched China for wedding of 150’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors