Post # 2
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2019 - Canadian Rockies

Following. I plan to order mine from there soon! 5 stone band

Post # 3
31 posts
Newbee

I just saw a thread from a bee who said her ring was turning black and that they aren’t a reputable source. So I would be wary. 

Post # 4
375 posts
Helper bee

Bumping bc id love to see some too! I’m thinking of ordering a band from them also 

Post # 5
385 posts
Helper bee

Jnicole94 :  I’m uncertain what happened in that one (I was following but lost track of the thread), however like any store they do have some problems and unsatisfied customers. If you look up MoCo threads on here you’ll find many bees happy with their rings as well

Post # 7
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - City, State

My wedding band is from MoCo! It doesn’t have its own model number, but it’s the matching band for Eng 295a so it has a slight curve to it. 

Palladium, 1.9mm wide (1.5mm MoCo brand moissanite pave), size 4

Post # 8
157 posts
Blushing bee

This is my wedding band from MoCo, its Ann209i I love it! My fingers are a little swollen right now so I took pictures this way. They came out side ways for some reason! I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them. I am currently upgrading my e-ring and purchasing my new ring from MoCo as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
423 posts
Helper bee

Well I just ordered mine. I’ll update when it comes!

In the meantime, here is a photo of my kitty investigating a wedding centerpiece I made

Post # 14
423 posts
Helper bee

chillbee29 :   Thanks! It’s been interesting trying to explain moissanite to my mom and Mother-In-Law xD

Post # 15
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2019 - City, State

chillbee29 :  I don’t get to wear it full time for another 4 days, but I plan on wearing it the same amount as I have my ering. I definitely haven’t babied it, but I do take it off to shower, sleep, or when my hands will be wet (mostly because I hate dampness under my rings). But the pave has held up really well. 

I looked up the band you’re taking about and the width is actually the same as my band (1.9mm) according to the specs on the listing! Their website definitely makes everything look much chunkier than it is in person – I was pleasantly surprised how dainty my ering band was when I saw it.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors