Moissanite eng161

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
102 posts
Blushing bee

ive only had mine for 4 months but no problems… just compliments!!

Post # 4
309 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Bump! My bf just bought this ring for me so I am very interested!

Post # 5
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

*listens* Boyfriend or Best Friend ordered WED509 (which is the ENG161 with the wedding band). I”d love to hear some feedback!

Post # 6
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I have a 1 carat Amora on a 4.25 size finger. I believe the prongs are the solstice style. I’m in love with my ring!! I’ve had it since last October and I haven’t had any problems with the side stones, and I’m pretty rough on it at work, where I’m ripping gloves on and off all day. I also give it a good scrubbing with hot water, dish soap, and toothbrush about twice a week.

In indoor natural light:

On a cloudy day:

Indirect sunlight on a sunny day

In dull yellow bathroom light:

Video in indirect natural light:

Post # 7
309 posts
Helper bee

@bread_n_brie:  Oh my gosh, it’s so beautiful!!! These pictures are amazing and so is the video. Thank you so much!!!

This just makes me want mine that much more! I’m hoping my FB cushion is as beautiful as all the Amoras I’ve seen. Fingers crossed I get a good stone and not a dud. 

Thank you so much again for sharing!

Post # 8
309 posts
Helper bee

Just got mine! 2.2 carat equivalent (7.5 mm) Forever Brilliant cushion cut

size 7.5 

Post # 9
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I forgot to post here! lol, he proposed on 10/19. Here’s a picture of my ring while I miss it. (It’s on its way back to MCo because one of the side stones fell out & a prong holding the center stone is not as secure)

Post # 10
5371 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada ♥ EDD- April 2016

I’m sure my pictures have been seen lots of times, but I’ll post anyways (:

ENG 161 with 1.25ct Amora centre – size 6/6.5 finger (: I included a couple of pictures of my entire set. The bands match perfectly, but they aren’t an actual set. I got them separately.

A diamond in the band actually fell out the day before (maybe the day of?) our engagement shoot and actually superglued it in the band for the shoot aha. A few days later we took it to a jeweler to have the stone reset properly. It was going to be way too expensive to send it to MCo since we live in Canada. That happened a year ago and I haven’t had any issues since. Pavé is definitely a higher maintenance setting though.

The first photo is from our engagement session and is copyright Winding Violets Photography 2012 (:

Post # 11
155 posts
Blushing bee

All of you with a 161, could you post a picture from the profile so I can get a better idea of how much it sticks up? Bees tend to take pictures straight on top or at an angle for the side so I can’t really tell and it kinda worries me :/ thank you!

Post # 11
13 posts
Newbee

sugarpea:  i! I want your ring!,,, sooooo beautiful,  did you buy it online? i dont find the option with amora :/

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Azalea_Bee:  Seeing your moissy ring all over the Bee is what inspired me to get one. We will be ring twins (soon I hope!)

Post # 13
281 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

fussymunchkin:  I agree! I also need more profile pics- the height of the ring is important to me as I often forget that I have a ring on my finger and bang it up on things constantly! Snagging and getting caught on things are also annoying to me. =o)

All these moissy pics are making me so happy that my husband and I decided to not get a diamond. I’ll be ordering my moissy here soon and I cannot wait!

Post # 15
65 posts
Worker bee

sugarpea:  could you post pictures of the side of the ring. I love this but I want to see how high it sits.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors