(Closed) Moissanite – Wed754/Eng440 or Sol238-d??????

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
95 posts
Worker bee

I don’t think I’d go with the solitaire, because it LOOKS like a wedding band wouldn’t sit flush… Not sure if thats an issue for you or not. I wpuld just get the engagement ring, unless your sold on the wedding band.. Just because you may find you like the mismatched look someday

ETA: not mine, but one I found on instagram. Thats a moissanite, from moissaniteco and she got a curved band to fit around

https://instagram.com/p/331t7GFDdH/

Post # 3
10041 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
sagirl321:  would it bother you if you have a gap between your engagement ring and wedding band? If so, I wouldn’t go with the solitaire. However I do love the look of a classic 6 prong solitaire with a diamond wedding band, gap or no gap. The other ring/set os gorgeous too, but I’m a sucker for 6 prongs!

Post # 4
5559 posts
Bee Keeper

I own the 238!  I would like to say im a fan of the pave.. but I would lose every single damned stone in the band.  I bang my fingers too much.

Post # 5
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I would choose the solitaire. You won’t be at risk of losing any of the pave stones! Also it’s a classic style and you could get a plain band to match it and a diamond band to match it too. Then you could mix and match or wear either on their own!

Post # 6
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
marriedalready69:  What’s the metal colour that you have as your setting? The first picture looked like White gold but then I thought maybe it was rose gold in the second!

Post # 11
5559 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
sweetswinks:  It’s a yellow gold band with white gold prongs πŸ™‚  Although the photo lighting makes it different looking sometimes.

View original reply
sagirl321:  It is a 3ct FB and it was 50% off in the sale section! [love a great deal] and tyvm!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by MrsLMG.
Post # 12
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
sagirl321:  will the band sit flush if you change it to a 6 prong? I have sol011 and having a very difficult time finding a band! 

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2016

View original reply
marriedalready69:  beautiful!! My 238 should be “ready to ship” any day now. I can’t wait!!!!

Post # 14
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
marriedalready69 :   your ring in stunning!  I am also between these exact 2 rings! I always felt like 6 prongs wouldn’t let in as much light as the 4 prongs or that ot wouldn’t sparkle as much. How do you feel about thr sparkle and brilliance of yours? Also what soxe stone is this? Do you have any pics of the sparkle ??! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 15
5559 posts
Bee Keeper

Β So sorry for missing all of these replies! The Center stone is a forever brilliant, it is three carrots in size, it is yellow gold with a white gold prong and it’s sparkles like crazy. It was one of my favorite buys ever! I loved it so much I reset my champagne diamond to the exact same setting.

The topic ‘Moissanite – Wed754/Eng440 or Sol238-d??????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors