• poll: Moissaniteco AGS000 vs Amora Gem Super Ideal H&A Round
    Moissaniteco AGS 000 : (7 votes)
    64 %
    Amora Gem Super Ideal H&A : (4 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 2
    235 posts
    Helper bee

I have the AGS from moco and I find it extremely diamond like. It’s beautiful. 

Post # 3
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

luminousdinosaur :  MoCo’s has slightly thicker arrows and culet than the Amora’s. The Amora has much more sparkles because they has facets around the girdle. Both are beautiful and I’m sure you can’t go long with either. 

Post # 4
    49 posts
    Newbee

I Love my mo co asg000 ring. It was just what I wanted! I wouldn’t have ordered any other moissanite because I wanted it certified and to know the % and angles of the stones!

Post # 7
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

luminousdinosaur :  I have both stones. To me, I think all moissanite throw colorful sparkles. All the brands when it’s in the sun. It just isn’t as colorful indoor. Amora Gem tag line is “most brillant gem”  and it honestly is. But MoCo’s one is also sparkly and pretty. I haven’t taken pics or videos of the AGS 000 yet, but if you want to see the Amora one I can try to dig up pics and videos for you.

Post # 9
    72 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 2020

I have seen so many posts about the AGS 000 but I see nothing on the website about them!! Where is the information about this stone?

Post # 10
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

luminousdinosaur :  I’ll try to do that sometimes earlier this week. They’re both cut to look like an ideal diamond so they’re both great, it just depends on which look you’re leaning more towards. But I’ll try to get some comparison pics and videos in couple of days. 

Post # 11
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

luminousdinosaur :  I’ll see if I can take quick pics and videos for comparison in a few minutes to help you out for now

Post # 13
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

It’s dark here so I tried my best with the pictures.

Left is the Amora Gem (about 7.5mm). Right is MoCo’s AGS 000 (about 7mm)

Post # 14
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

Here are pics of the Amora by itself. The gem isn’t dirty, but it’s throwing sparkles so in pics it looks dirty in some area.

Post # 15
    1196 posts
    Bumble bee

Here are pics of the AGS 000 by itself. The gem isn’t dirty, but it’s throwing sparkles so in pics it looks dirty in some area.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors