Moissaniteco ring- eng949a

posted 3 months ago in Rings
Post # 3
112 posts
Blushing bee

I do not have experience with Moissanite, but Moissanite Co doesn’t have the greatest reputation on the boards right now.

I’d check out David Klass or Tianyu Gems (a Chinese supplier). 

Post # 4
955 posts
Busy bee

kquyenie :  Few of us aren’t a fan of MoCo on here, sorry. But if you have questions about if it will sit flush, Chris could probably help you with that.

Colorless could be white, like icy. Near colorless, if you’re color sensitive you can make out the slight color. It will mostly face up white so you can’t really tell unless you look it from the side and depends on your setting. You could ask for F color? That could be the low colorless range or G?

Post # 7
955 posts
Busy bee

kquyenie :  I’ve purchased couple of rings and loose stones from Tianyu. If you’re looking for a H&A loose stone, Tianyu could get you one. And it won’t be more $200 so you won’t lose out on much if you don’t like it. And you can also return it. It’s risky returning to China, but my returns went through the first time I purchased from them. 

Post # 9
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

MoCo may not be popular on the boards, but my boyfriend ordered my engagement ring and then a couple weeks later the matching wedding band from them and he had no issues and the customer service was great. The “horror stories” aren’t the only stories out there regarding MoCo. 

Post # 11
955 posts
Busy bee

kquyenie :  I had them make my e-ring. The funny thing is, it was originally made my MoCo. I wasn’t happy with the stone. Then I found out their other shady business with side stones. So I got a refund all together. But my Fiance had an attachment to the first, so I asked Tianyu to make a replica of it. I’m very happy. Since then I just became addicting to buying Chinese rings and moissanites b/c once you see the price differences it’s hard to go back to the more expensive North America versions, lol. 

Check out the “Cheap eBay…” thread. A lot of us over there have purchased from StarsGem and Tianyu (both companies). And I can message you my sales rep’s email if you want. Be easier than going through Alibaba. The language barrier would be the tougher part. 

Whoever you decide to go with, just ask them that you need the ring to sit flush with your band. And give the dimensions and picture of the band to them. They might have to adjust the setting. head slighly or you might need a small spacer. True me, I picked MoissaniteCo the first timea round b/c of their varieties of settings and cheaper pricing. They’re cheaper for a reason. There are happy customers for sure, I just wouldn’t trust them again. Maybe you can try them? Maybe they’ve gotten better and don’t want anymore bad reviews on here. Something for you to deicde.

Is this what you’re going for? It sits pretty well with their band, butyou would have to look up the dimensions of that band to see if it’s similar to yours. 

Post # 12
955 posts
Busy bee

And oh.

This was the first thing Tianyu made for me:

And then I just went smaller with 7mm solitaire. It’s showing blue b/c I was wearing blue that day. 

7mm DEF color H&A 14WG Solitaire ring in the sun.

7mm DEF color H&A 14WG Solitaire ring.

I’ve also puchased few other things from StarsGem as well. I got an e-ring addiction now, lol. Every rings I put on gives me a muffin top, so it doesn’t do the product justice. 

Post # 14
955 posts
Busy bee

kquyenie :  I have to get ready for work, but I’ll send it to you later today. I’ll send you my rep’s email and another lady’s email. The bees that uses them go between the two of them. They take the weekend off so you won’t hear back for a few days. I’ll try to find my posts and reviews about my rings from China and send them to you as well.

That model is beautiful though from MoCo. I’m contemplating getting it made, lol. I have it save in my wants folder. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors